Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'suicide' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preemptive discussion on book banning.

Recently two people in the UK have killed themselves after reading a book on how to end your life painlessly and with dignity. The book is…

Started by Adam Sellars

0 Aug 10, 2013

" How to kill... myself?!"

A lot of us have, more likely than not, thought about some way to end our lives in one way or another; thus, cutting even shorter our brief…

Started by EagleSpectre

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Kat C. Ridley

150+ Reasons NOT to Commit Suicide

No matter what age, situation or anything else you are in.  Below, let's start a list about reasons not to commit suicide.  Life has its up…

Started by Cassie H

172 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Tris Scarlett

Recently, a young girl from my high school struggling with gender identity issues took her own life. My friend and I put together this podcast in her memory. Trying to spread the message.

We really feel the message we attempted to convey in this podcast is important for EVERYONE to hear. I'd really appreciate anyone's help in…

Started by Vishal Singh

8 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Madisun Purtell

Coming Together To Prevent Youth Suicide.

My friend, (who's an unintentional Nerdfighter) has started this amazing project to reduce world suck in Victoria, particularly Melbourne.…

Started by Lizzie Saunders

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lizzie Saunders

Small acts can make a big difference (Bullying and Suicide)

I live and work in Ontario, Canada as a family law lawyer. My work brings me into contact with people at their most distressed – when the…

Started by Natalie

0 Oct 21, 2011

HELP THE HARRY-POTTER LOVING TUMBLR!

"Hey, guys. In case you haven't heard, this girl on Tumblr, baconofthephoenix.tumblr.com, is saying she wants to kill herself. Whether or n…

Started by Cecilia Warren

0 Jan 23, 2011

Super Squee Me: Crowley's attempt to make the world a smarter place

Hello, everybody. My name is Dual, AKA Fake Fang, AKA Crowley, AKA Mr. Kay, AKA Dr. And such.   Literature: A beautiful art form, unlike an…

Started by Fake Crowley

11 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Sir S.wallows (Ryan)

Queer Suicide

The problem of depression, alienation, harassment, bullying, and suicide among queer youth is pervasive. If anyone reading this is experie…

Started by QuantumTuba

30 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Olivia Kate Lucas

I feel risky right now.

I've been asking for help with individual things with this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlDABdvwPZSY6gAIU4ezKTfty6IX;_ylv=3

Started by Holly Draine

11 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Decepticon

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service