Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'teen' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teen geek meet in copenhagen?

Anyone up for a teen geekmeet near or in  Copenhagen? Not necessarily for Danish people. :) 

Started by Amy Lockhart

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by GHOTi

On the issue of Teen sex, and a possible solution

I do not talk about the Issue as much as I talk about an alternative.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKW8nbGHk66Ih_GqCkUY0GDQReBelE0J

Started by Tao McCawley

0 Sep 22, 2013

An excerpt? You like?

The door swings open and my teacher is standing on the other side. ‘Mr Helmsley?’ I ask him hopefully.                 ‘Oh, you must be the…

Started by Emily Mead

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Emily Mead

Recently, a young girl from my high school struggling with gender identity issues took her own life. My friend and I put together this podcast in her memory. Trying to spread the message.

We really feel the message we attempted to convey in this podcast is important for EVERYONE to hear. I'd really appreciate anyone's help in…

Started by Vishal Singh

8 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Madisun Purtell

Teenager collab vlog channel:] MadeofMuggleblood.

Hey! Thank you to the six other vloggers who are joining me! For those of you who came here in hopes of joining this vlog, we are full I am…

Started by Sherene Nicole

21 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Rachael Kerr

Pen Pals Anyone? Actual Letter Though!

So I was wondering if maybe we as nerdfighters should start a Pen Pal, but with paper and pen (or pencil of course). Sounds pretty fun to m…

Started by Emma George

0 Dec 8, 2011

Teen Vlogging Group?

I think it'd be great to have more teen vloggers out there on youtube, and I know for a lot of people it's hard to find others to vlog with…

Started by Kaytt Ryan

10 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Kayla Marie von Stein

The movie "Juno" - a bad example for teens?

I was talking to one of my university friends about the movie "Juno" the other day, she expressed her love for the movie and I expressed my…

Started by Yaara Shalom

81 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Davyd Setter

why arn't there any guy teenagers in the ning.

I've met a lot of nerdfighters and have made lots of friends via nerdfighteria, but most are girls. so the odds are that more girls than bo…

Started by michael o'shea

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Just Chris.

Teen Collab Channel!! (FULL!)

Hey Everyone! We have found all of our vloggers and have started up a channel. Be sure to watch introduction week! http://www.youtube.com/u

Started by Tori

39 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by amelia lacey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service