Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Sherlock/Big Bang Theory crossover fic I wrote: feedback please

Hm, I basically want to know your thoughts on it, if the characters are out of character, if it just sounds dumb '^_^ ...I'll go sit in the…

Started by WolfNightV4X1(Val)

0 Jan 25

First Person Prose with Mathematics

I'm trying to create a prose piece (school speech and debate team!) about mathematics. So, I need first-person prose, with sections which a…

Started by Cori

0 Dec 17, 2013

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

A soundtrack (film music theme) I made for "The Fault in Our Stars"

Dear Nerdfighters,   With great pleasure, I announce a musical piece I have written for the piano, dedicated and inspired by the book.    …

Started by Jan Jeroen Spijkervet

2 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Jan Jeroen Spijkervet

Are you afraid of death?

I don't know why, but a few days ago it just hit me: one day, I'm going to die. And now its all I can think about. I'm terrified of dying.…

Started by Sorcha

188 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

I Made a Comedy Video with The John Green :)

That's right! And right outside of the TFioS set for The Literal Heart of Jesus! John basically plays a god. XD He was extremely generous t…

Started by Joe Kowalski

0 Oct 3, 2013

Peter de Vries, The Blood of the Lamb

I remembered, recently, John mentioning The Blood of the Lamb as a source of inspiration. Written sometime in the sixties and having enjoye…

Started by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*)

0 Aug 19, 2013

Youtube Vs. The World (Becoming Youtube #10) The Ben Challenge

Before anything, first please watch the video so you'll get what I'm saying :P This video got me and a lot of youtubers thinking about wha…

Started by Edoardo Ortiz

0 Aug 2, 2013

How Alaska Died: A Poem

She was looking out the window,It felt cold and dry in her imaginary Ferrari.She dazed into another dream,of Strawberry Hill and paper scen…

Started by Christopher Cavanaugh

0 Jul 15, 2013

Which Fictional Character Would YOU Most like to date?

This is assuming they'd say yes. And Edward Cullen is not a valid answer. ;P Me? Oh.. well.... It's a tough choice, but my heart belongs…

Started by Rebecca

634 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service