Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Person Prose with Mathematics

I'm trying to create a prose piece (school speech and debate team!) about mathematics. So, I need first-person prose, with sections which a…

Started by Cori

0 Dec 17, 2013

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

A soundtrack (film music theme) I made for "The Fault in Our Stars"

Dear Nerdfighters,   With great pleasure, I announce a musical piece I have written for the piano, dedicated and inspired by the book.    …

Started by Jan Jeroen Spijkervet

2 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Jan Jeroen Spijkervet

Are you afraid of death?

I don't know why, but a few days ago it just hit me: one day, I'm going to die. And now its all I can think about. I'm terrified of dying.…

Started by Sorcha

188 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

I Made a Comedy Video with The John Green :)

That's right! And right outside of the TFioS set for The Literal Heart of Jesus! John basically plays a god. XD He was extremely generous t…

Started by Joe Kowalski

0 Oct 3, 2013

Peter de Vries, The Blood of the Lamb

I remembered, recently, John mentioning The Blood of the Lamb as a source of inspiration. Written sometime in the sixties and having enjoye…

Started by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*)

0 Aug 19, 2013

Youtube Vs. The World (Becoming Youtube #10) The Ben Challenge

Before anything, first please watch the video so you'll get what I'm saying :P This video got me and a lot of youtubers thinking about wha…

Started by Edoardo Ortiz

0 Aug 2, 2013

How Alaska Died: A Poem

She was looking out the window,It felt cold and dry in her imaginary Ferrari.She dazed into another dream,of Strawberry Hill and paper scen…

Started by Christopher Cavanaugh

0 Jul 15, 2013

Which Fictional Character Would YOU Most like to date?

This is assuming they'd say yes. And Edward Cullen is not a valid answer. ;P Me? Oh.. well.... It's a tough choice, but my heart belongs…

Started by Rebecca

634 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

Tesla Museum!

So many of you probably already heard, but there is a museum that people are trying to build in Tesla's old lab to honor all the amazing th…

Started by Elizabeth Anne

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Willem Anton Wieringa

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service