Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you afraid of death?

I don't know why, but a few days ago it just hit me: one day, I'm going to die. And now its all I can think about. I'm terrified of dying.…

Started by Sorcha

188 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

I Made a Comedy Video with The John Green :)

That's right! And right outside of the TFioS set for The Literal Heart of Jesus! John basically plays a god. XD He was extremely generous t…

Started by Joe Kowalski

0 Oct 3, 2013

Peter de Vries, The Blood of the Lamb

I remembered, recently, John mentioning The Blood of the Lamb as a source of inspiration. Written sometime in the sixties and having enjoye…

Started by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*)

0 Aug 19, 2013

Youtube Vs. The World (Becoming Youtube #10) The Ben Challenge

Before anything, first please watch the video so you'll get what I'm saying :P This video got me and a lot of youtubers thinking about wha…

Started by Edoardo Ortiz

0 Aug 2, 2013

How Alaska Died: A Poem

She was looking out the window,It felt cold and dry in her imaginary Ferrari.She dazed into another dream,of Strawberry Hill and paper scen…

Started by Christopher Cavanaugh

0 Jul 15, 2013

Which Fictional Character Would YOU Most like to date?

This is assuming they'd say yes. And Edward Cullen is not a valid answer. ;P Me? Oh.. well.... It's a tough choice, but my heart belongs…

Started by Rebecca

634 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

Tesla Museum!

So many of you probably already heard, but there is a museum that people are trying to build in Tesla's old lab to honor all the amazing th…

Started by Elizabeth Anne

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Willem Anton Wieringa

Is valor enough to erase shame? Can we forgive Boromir? Lord of the Ring References

*Note that I have not seen the Lord of the Rings movies, and am currently reading the Two Towers, so no spoilers!*   Boromir, from the Lor…

Started by Brendan J. Shimizu

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Connor Frye

Too late to change?

So recently my parents have offered me to move from the carribean (where I've spent all the full 16 years of my life) and move to the state…

Started by Monica Isabel

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Leah Butz

Help me write a US History Rap...?

For a US History project, I have the option to write a song and do a music video. I'm planning on doing an Epic Rap Battle of History with…

Started by kim rachel gray

0 May 19, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service