Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Alaska Died: A Poem

She was looking out the window,It felt cold and dry in her imaginary Ferrari.She dazed into another dream,of Strawberry Hill and paper scen…

Started by Christopher Cavanaugh

0 Jul 15, 2013

Which Fictional Character Would YOU Most like to date?

This is assuming they'd say yes. And Edward Cullen is not a valid answer. ;P Me? Oh.. well.... It's a tough choice, but my heart belongs…

Started by Rebecca

634 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

Tesla Museum!

So many of you probably already heard, but there is a museum that people are trying to build in Tesla's old lab to honor all the amazing th…

Started by Elizabeth Anne

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Willem Anton Wieringa

Is valor enough to erase shame? Can we forgive Boromir? Lord of the Ring References

*Note that I have not seen the Lord of the Rings movies, and am currently reading the Two Towers, so no spoilers!*   Boromir, from the Lor…

Started by Brendan J. Shimizu

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Connor Frye

Too late to change?

So recently my parents have offered me to move from the carribean (where I've spent all the full 16 years of my life) and move to the state…

Started by Monica Isabel

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Leah Butz

Help me write a US History Rap...?

For a US History project, I have the option to write a song and do a music video. I'm planning on doing an Epic Rap Battle of History with…

Started by kim rachel gray

0 May 19, 2013

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

0 Apr 15, 2013

Help Finding a Book

I would like to purchase the swedish edition of The Fault in our Stars, Förr eller senare exploderar jag, but i am having trouble finding a…

Started by Kurt Wigent

0 Apr 15, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service