Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decreasing Worldsuck: #HurricaneSandy Help Please!!

Dear Nerdfighteria, I would like to bring to the attention of anyone who’ll hear it my dear friend, Valerie, who’s house was recently dest…

Started by Michelle Savin

0 Nov 5, 2012

A shiny new website: interview with the programmer

Hello Nerdfighters and other creatures,   This is your Maintenance NM speaking! We've heard that a lot of you are unaware of the changes th…

Started by Caroline [MaintenanceNM]

30 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by acegiak

The truth resists simplicity

I have no doubt this has been discussed before, but I'm new and can't find a thread about it. Do you guys identify with John/Hank's sentime…

Started by Blake E.B.

0 Oct 27, 2012

Doctor who: ALL THE FEELS. discussions on the new season of doctor who -warning, probably will contain spoilers-

BUT SERIOUSLY. The last couple of scenes from yesterdays episode CRUSHED ME. thank you moffat, for ripping my heart out and stomping on i…

Started by Hannah

4 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Drave Cochems

Please Help Save My Favorite Theater! (If you're in or around Champaign or just a really amazing awesome person)

I love all of you on here I know how amazing this site is and the friendships that have been made here. I've been creeping around the site…

Started by Nate Sullivan

0 Sep 14, 2012

Doctor Who: "Remember Oswin" theory

So at the end of The Asylum of the Daleks we were left seeing the demise of Oswin. But wait! there is indeed the problem that she is suppos…

Started by Sean Choon

4 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by blue_dreamer

Paige Railstone Tshirt

Im think about making a DJ Paige Railstone Tshirt, possibly a gig shirt with supporting act of the Hectic Glow, the gig would be at the Agl…

Started by Hoblezy

0 Aug 30, 2012

The Ultimate Concern

What is YOUR ultimate concern? Why? 

Started by Hanna

20 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Maddi

The good news is...

The rules are simple first you think of some bad news then the next person says but the good news is______. Example: Katherine: The bad new…

Started by Victoria Linner

304 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Austin Cox

Charlie Lerman

In our little group of friends at school Logan Lerman is a bit of a legend (he even has his own nickname that came out of a misunderstandin…

Started by Abbie Scott

0 Jun 24, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service