Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'theater' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help Save My Favorite Theater! (If you're in or around Champaign or just a really amazing awesome person)

I love all of you on here I know how amazing this site is and the friendships that have been made here. I've been creeping around the site…

Started by Nate Sullivan

0 Sep 14, 2012

Come! Give me your Help!

Hello Fellow Nerdfighters, My name is Matt Super (for real though) and I"m going to a musical theatre competition next saturday.  Tonight,…

Started by Matt S.

0 Mar 24, 2012

Theatre/Music Networking in Asheville, NC

Hey Nerdfighters! I was wondering if there were any theatre or music nerds that wanna help me out networking in Asheville, NC. I'm looking…

Started by Liz Parsons

0 Feb 18, 2012

Deathly Hallows, Nerdfighteria, and social anxiety

Last night when I went to Deathly Hallows, and sat before the gorgeous and amazingly huge Imax screen, waiting for it to start and bouncing…

Started by Mandy Urban

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Bell

My faveorite book was recently chopped into a bucnch of little peices and hurled down to Tartarus...aw.

So I went to the theater at midnight all dressed up to go see Percy Jackson and the Olypmians: The Lightning Thief.  I was badly, badly dis…

Started by EmiMonsterRAWR

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by EmiMonsterRAWR

A quick question

(Sorry if its stupid but,)Shouldn't movie theaters be more wheelchair accesible? Or are there already are movie theaters for the mildly dis…

Started by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

11 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Christine M. J.

Applauding Movies

I think it was the day I went to see HellBoy 2. Why I didn't notice before, or if I didn't notice before, I'm not sure. But at the end of t…

Started by Ren

11 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Jimmy T. Kirk

Witch Wizard Rock Song?

If you had one song to introduce people to wrock and they had to know it had to do with HP, which one would you use? For my Theater exam w…

Started by BrewnetOdette33

0 May 30, 2009

(Musical) Theatre (er) Nerdfighters?

Are there any here? Are we really true nerdfighters if we are only nerdy about one thing? Does anyone else ask themselves on a daily basis…

Started by Brigitte

65 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Allison Julie

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

So, I love to both read and watch Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead (the movie, unfortunately I have never been able to see it on stage…

Started by Lady

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Kathrine

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service