Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'theatre' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARE YOU A THEATRE MAJOR?!

Hello everyone!! I am starting this blog on tumblr (thecollegetheatre.tumblr.com) as a community for people who are currently studying thea…

Started by Bri

0 Jul 10, 2013

Writing a show about fandoms, help needed!

I'm currently in the process of writing a new show for my theatre company. And this show is about something very dear to all our hearts… It…

Started by Florrie

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Catarina Rodrigues Branco

Life experiences

I would like to know yours!! For my final year of drama at school we have to make up a play about ANYTHING and that gives us a wide range.…

Started by Maryam Ali

12 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Florrie

Theatre/Music Networking in Asheville, NC

Hey Nerdfighters! I was wondering if there were any theatre or music nerds that wanna help me out networking in Asheville, NC. I'm looking…

Started by Liz Parsons

0 Feb 18, 2012

Harry Potter Movie Premiere?

My local theater has just started allowing people to pre-order their Deathly Hallows part 2 tickets, so I have to choose my showtime. They…

Started by Jessica Groom

0 Jun 14, 2011

Deathly Hallows, Nerdfighteria, and social anxiety

Last night when I went to Deathly Hallows, and sat before the gorgeous and amazingly huge Imax screen, waiting for it to start and bouncing…

Started by Mandy Urban

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Bell

Artistic nerdfighters? New Vlog -- love wanted

Hey all, My name is Mat and I'm a Canadian Theatre nerdfighter from Montréal... I've been watching Hank & John since mid 2007 and what…

Started by Mathieu Perron

12 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

MUSICALS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IN!!

Im bored...and am wondering "I wonder what musicals other nerdfighters have been in...and how many...Hmmm*inquires*" So I am asking just th…

Started by The Awesome That Is Kanna

21 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Fatima Whatsoever

HBP Movie Midnight Premiere July 15

If you're going, post where you're going and to what theatre. Wouldn't it be amazing to meet other nerdfighters at the same show?

Started by Informational

0 Jul 12, 2009

What is your school play?

I was just looking at thew discussion about Broadway and got thinking about high school shows. So what's yours? This can go for high school…

Started by Allison

81 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Abby

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service