Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'thought' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading: What is it, what is the importance of it, and how does it affect us?

As you might have guessed, this discussion is about reading and what it entails. I took a course last summer that was titled "Reading and W…

Started by Britta

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by CD

Determinism: true or false?

Determinism is the belief that all things are predetermined by external events. For example when you make a certain choice, something else…

Started by Grace Edge

14 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Lee

What do you want to know.

So, I very recently had a heated discussion with a close friend of mine. She was angry at me because I am always trying to tell people…

Started by Colby Bastian

18 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Colby Bastian

Nerdy/geeky thoughts that have made you want to slap yourself

Hello Nerdfighters! This discussion idea was inspired by events occurring a few days ago, and I wanted to know if any of you had ever had…

Started by Cristina

438 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Vivian

A quick poll on thought as a whole

how often is it that you think? is a deep thought? What is the deepest thought that you have had today? What do you think about? do you lea…

Started by Mark

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Andrea Joy

if you could change any part of history what part would you change?

if you could change any part of history minor or major what part would you change, and what impact do you think it would make on the curren…

Started by Martin Francis Lee

0 Dec 5, 2009

You know what I just thought would be an AMAZING idea for Harry Potter books?

A series of books chronicling the life of Tom Marvolo Riddle. What do you think?

Started by Bryant

30 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jess

Bloody! Murder! In the niiiiight...

(The title is a lyric from a musical. Brownie points if you can tell me which one.) Anyhoo, I just killed a mosquito (fancy meeting one he…

Started by Gabrielle

28 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Gabrielle

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service