Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'thoughts' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dragon*Con Videos

Finally finished my Dragon*Con thoughts from places video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXi-eZsYSvc&feature=plcp) and wondered if any…

Started by Sarah Hickox

0 Oct 18, 2012

What Sex is your Brain? Test

This is a psychological experiment I stumbled across to test whether you have a male or a female brain. All you need is a pen and paper, o…

Started by The Hunt

85 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Mrs Lucy Weasley

Thoughts from Places

Of all of the Vlogbrothers videos, the Thoughts from Places series is by far my favorite. Specifically John's travels make me the happiest…

Started by Tia Rose

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Cameron Ch.

What if?

After reading lots of popular books I've discovered by questioning things with 'What if?' questions it seems to make everything more intere…

Started by Allison Helferty

0 May 30, 2012

Anonymous--- thoughts and feelings about the hacktivists.

So in the course of watching and reading different things in the inordinate amount of spare time I have, I have run across this group.  I w…

Started by Brian Cmolik

17 May 8, 2012
Reply by CD

Do you want to see Chronicle?

Hello fellow Nerdfighters, I was wondering whether any of you have seen the film Chronicle. What did you think? If you haven't seen it yet…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

0 Feb 18, 2012

Why Do You Suppose Most Nerdfighters Are Lady-Identified?

It really hit me watching one of John's Happy Birthday composite videos today.  I spend a lot of my time in environments that are really re…

Started by Coriande

3 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Tara Molineux

Help with College Video Project! (similar to Thoughts from Places)

HOKAY so I have spent all semester in an Advanced Composition class researching something about the college town I live in (Columbia, MO fo…

Started by Heather Hobbs

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Vince T

Film of the year

Alright, this has probably been done but what are peoples thoughts on best film of the year now we are post oscars. That includes any docum…

Started by Hannah Palumbo

0 Mar 13, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

I have just finnished watching the 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies and i'm kicking myself for never seeing them before, so now I would li…

Started by ImATwistedFireStarter

7 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Todd Spencer

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service