Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'time' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(Christian Nerdfighters) Is time traveling against God's will?

I know time traveling isn't going to come for a long time, but I was just wondering if it was somehow mentioned in the Bible, maybe even in…

Started by Trenton Shamblin

22 Jul 6
Reply by Brad Howard

What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

Please, Please, PLEASE can you tell the worst movie you ever watched, or a movie that was so bad that too many people warned you about it,…

Started by KenKen

832 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

A Riddle for Nerdfighteria

From the beginning of eternity to the end of time and space, and from the beginning of every end to the end of every place. What am I? Hi…

Started by James Murphy [dʒemz məɹfi]

21 May 29
Reply by Oswin Greenleaf

Who is your favorite philosopher?

I am afraid that there are simply too many amazing philosophers spread out through all of time. Not just in the Enlightenment period, but i…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady

7 Jan 5
Reply by plue_plue

nerdfighters ning and nerdfighteria are seperate?

I'm sorry if this is obvious and i'm missing it, but if you have an account here, should you be able to to sign into nerdfighteria? I didn'…

Started by Andy Jefferson

0 Nov 26, 2013

Time it takes you to read a book

Hi, I was just wondering how long it took people to read a book. You know days, hours, weeks, etc. I'm a pretty fast reader, except if it's…

Started by Megan

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jake Bird

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

The Evil Baby Orphanage (and making John's dream come true)

The Evil Baby Orphanage   Being a nerdfighter, everyone here should know what the Evil Baby Orphanage is, and you should probably know that…

Started by Vivian Hernandez

9 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Vora Lundar

HELP!!! I need to find this software!

Hi all, I teach music (specifically percussion) as a consultant at several schools in the Omaha area, as well as private lessons. I am havi…

Started by Zack Bresler

4 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Bree

Help me think of a band name!...Please...

Hello everyone! I need a little help from the Nerd Fighter community. I've been wanting to start a nerdy musical project but I can't think…

Started by Josh Spurgin

0 Sep 6, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service