Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for Getting the MOST out of Youtube

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

0 Sep 3

Nerdfighter Topics Important to You

Okay guys so I am looking at getting a little bit of help here. I set up a NF colab channel about nine months ago and everything is just sw…

Started by Dave Johnson

10 Aug 18
Reply by darthnatus

Calling all Nerdfighters: International (and National) Travel

Hopefully starting in January of 2015, I'm going to start travelling. I'm not sure where I want to go yet, but I do know I won't have much…

Started by Kelli Hampshire

0 Jan 10

Support the Project for Awesome with Tab for a Cause

Hello fellow Nerdfighters!  As you all know, Project for Awesome is coming up next week. I just wanted to ask for your help in spreading th…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 11, 2013

Which Story Appeals to You?

I have like, a lot of ideas for books, novels and mangas that I want to write, but I need to focus on just one if I ever want to finish any…

Started by Rachel A.

7 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Rachel A.

Welcome to Night Vale

I think we need to be talking about Night Vale hear. It is an amazing show and there is much to be discussed about it.

Started by San.f

4 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by David Cohen

How to decrease worldsuck?

I'm thirteen, and just got into the whole nerdfighters thing. I have a few questions. First of all, what exactly is worldsuck? How can I de…

Started by Haleigh

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Natalie

Characters that SHOULD have been together

We all know those couples. I mean the fictional ones, who for some reason never got together- either the author was stupid, or their gender…

Started by Jaqueline Sparrow

420 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Megan Jacobson

Forensic Psychologist Advice

Hi, I had a question/discussion topic about Forensic Psychology. Because this is a career which would be totally hyper awesome to do, but t…

Started by Jenna Walop

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Jackie

Open letter to the British and Tea Drinkers of Nerdfighteria

Open letter to the British and Tea Drinkers of Nerdfighteria Can someone please help me make tea? I don’t know why I’m so terrible at this…

Started by Kim Moehle

6 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Susan Buckley

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service