Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'towns' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best John Green book?

I have watched the vlog brothers for a long time, and I have been part, even if a somewhat unactive part, of nerdfighteria for a while. I h…

Started by Kurt

47 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Anna a.k.a girl with glasses

Downtown Greenville and Paper towns

While simultaneously reading Paper towns and listening to ancient Hank Green videos , at the corner of my eye I saw a picture of a nerdfigh…

Started by Joseph Breazeale

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Breann Jones

Question?

I totally cannot find my copy of Paper Towns anywhere, and I need to know the one quote where Q says something about how Margo loved myster…

Started by Isabelle Vinelli

3 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Livi

*Spoilers* Paper Towns, and the Cracks.

Before you go on I must say! *Spoilers* ====================== Now I have just read Paper Towns for the first time, and I must say that it…

Started by A.J. Worthington

0 Jun 4, 2012

Favorite part in Paper Towns?

Just got it today. and i finshed it today. honestly, one of the best books ive read. it felt like john was sitting with me reading it…

Started by Alexander_

39 May 2, 2012
Reply by Erin Hoffman

Paper towns

Who was your favorite character in paper towns?

Started by Haden wray

0 Apr 5, 2012

A very short and cheesy John Green tribute!

Hey guys,John Green is an amazing writer and a big inspiration. I only hope that the quality and simplicity of this tribute does not sully…

Started by Brian Wilson

0 Jan 11, 2012

Imagining Others Complexly

Hello Nerdfighters, I have a problem. This is a problem I have had for a long time- that is, ever since I read Paper Towns. Okay, you're pr…

Started by D.e.m.

16 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Danno

Paper towns Movie teaser :DD

Hey people! My sister made a Paper Towns movie trailer/teaser. It'd be awesome if you could check it out and maybe leave a comment or somet…

Started by Lukeass Skywalker

4 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Lukeass Skywalker

Ben! Yes!!!! Yessssss!!!

If you love paper towns espiclay Ben and his yes! Talk to me:)

Started by Hero Hannah David

0 Sep 12, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service