Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'trek' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

THIS PISSES ME OFF.

Okay, this is not hating on Nerdfighters, it's just been pissing me off lately. Nerdfighters do have their own little hand symbol, BUT IT…

Started by Grace For World Leader

36 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Taylor Moore

There is a Preposterous lack of Star Trek

I'm a huge trekkie, and with it being one of the quintessential 'Nerdy' things to like I'm honestly surprised for the lack of it on these a…

Started by Elana Kubik

4 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

What's your favorite Star Trek quotation?

I started this thread to find out what's your favorite Star Trek Quotation... Mine is "Make it so", by Captain Picard...

Started by Rafael Gonçalves

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Sasha Brooklyn Eleanor

North Korea again huh?

We all no that North Korea sunk the South Korean Naval ship, I think the North should be punished but the question is to what extent? The N…

Started by Matthew Robinson

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Ronald Weasley

Klingon

I have decided that I would like to learn to speak Klingon, I'm sure I won'e ever be fluent but I want to get pretty close. I know the basi…

Started by Marley

5 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Charles

Applauding Movies

I think it was the day I went to see HellBoy 2. Why I didn't notice before, or if I didn't notice before, I'm not sure. But at the end of t…

Started by Ren

11 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Jimmy T. Kirk

Okay im new. . .the forum is kinda confusing

hello, im new. . .im not really sure where to post so ive made a new one. . .is that right? basically ive always been nerdy, but yeah the…

Started by Megan Wright

7 May 31, 2009
Reply by Cynically Yours

Star Trek Movie?

Any one else seen it yet? I just got back from it, and let me tell you. Hot guys + ears + space + action = A. GREAT. MOVIE. I think they d…

Started by Alternative

21 May 11, 2009
Reply by Jake The Pirate

Doctor Who or Star Trek??

This can be any incarnation of Star Trek or any Doctor (old or new). 1. Trek or Who? 2. Who is *your* captain/doctor? 3. Would you rather…

Started by Brooke

52 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by MarlieBelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service