Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'tumblr' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting a writing project! Need help with web design!

Hey i’m looking for someone who does web/tumblr design who is willing to work on a project with me for free! I'm hoping to start a weekly w…

Started by Lily Weil

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jabar Wilson

tumblr anyone?

does anyone have tumblr here? O: please reply to this post with your blog and i will follow back ;DDD please follow: http://lifeismymuse.tu

Started by Jess Le

154 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Ella Gardner

Nerdfighter note help

Today I was in the Waterstone in Bournemouth Castle Point and I found a nerdfighter note in a copy of Looking for Alaska. It was really lov…

Started by Elle Saunders

0 Nov 15, 2012

Not quite a story but a journey...

So last year I was enrolled in an acting class and the teacher had a way for students to earn points if they were absent, they had to write…

Started by Marissa Parks

0 Nov 12, 2012

Tumblr Meet-Up

Tumblr meet-up for anyone near or around Ebensburg, PA in October! We should be excited about this, let me know if you're interested, I'll…

Started by Maria D'Angelo

0 Aug 31, 2012

Vlogbrothers and Nerdfighteria at Tumblr Con USA.

Okay, hey everyone. I am a part of a tumblr page, designed to create the USA's first ever tumblr con. Knowing the huge amount of Nerdfighte…

Started by Jude Valentin

0 Aug 21, 2012

Collab blog, anyone?

Helloo Yeah, it's fairly simple. I've run a few collab blogs before, but as I'm not currently a part of one, I'd really like to start up a…

Started by Steph

28 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Steph

A Film to Decrease Worldsuck

A Film to Decrease Worldsuck Hannah Lindgren, Paul Weller, and I are film students at Ball State University, and we recently got permission…

Started by Kayla Sprayue

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by CD

YouTube Featuring Idea

Not sure if this is a) in the right place b) an original idea but... I think that most YouTube Nerdfighters are a bit annoyed with the feat…

Started by Not Telling

0 May 2, 2012

Photography Brothers

So I started a Tumblr a while ago, and while I don't have all too many followers, some of my photos get decent notice despite me not promot…

Started by Dan

0 Mar 2, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service