Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'tv' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favourite TV Shows!

Hey I was just curious what other nerdfighters consider their favourite tv shows, so let us share! My personal ones which I wouldn't be su…

Started by Kat "That Ginger-Haired Girl"

205 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Abreo

(sometimes musical) collab channel?

Hey all :)Does anyone want to start a weekly or two-weekly collab? The reason I wrote sometimes musical is because I play some instruments…

Started by Lilymay Miller

6 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Lilymay Miller

The zombie apocalypse team game of super-awesomosity!!!!! (to give it it's proper name)

My friend introduced me to a rather fun game. Take the main character of the last book you read, the last tv show/movie/YouTube video/othe…

Started by ryan brennan

5 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by ryan brennan

Help Fill Out the Vlogbrothers TV Tropes Page!

There is a really jokes/nerdy wiki website called tvtropes.org which defines and lists examples of topes (storytelling devices). The Vlog B…

Started by Claressa Wilcox

0 Oct 30, 2011

Good Anime TV shows/movies

I know it's really a very broad question, but what anime TV shows/movies would you suggest the most? I watch: Moiribito, Hellsing, Trigun,…

Started by Roni

13 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Kratatosk Castagnier

John Green discusses the evil of pennies on Fox Business

John Green on national TV expanding on his anti-penny video. Awesome, despite it being on Faux News :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4g7z

Started by sugartits

6 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Garrison Jensen

Favorite console...

Hey guys I was just wondering what your favorite video game consoles are and why. They can be new or old. Just want to here your thoughts

Started by Iain

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacey

TV Channels: What is Offered

So Time Warner just rearranged their channels, and we got a little booklet in the mail that told us which channel was which number. BBC Ame…

Started by Olivia

6 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Olivia

Fastweb - $15k for School

Alright. So, I've found myself with little shame this past week. I feel like a spammer. :( But I've gotta try. $15,000 is a lot...Fastweb…

Started by Talya

6 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Talya

How do you get out?

What's a song, movie, book, show, etc. that can always pull you out of the worst of moods and why? My song "Hallelujah", by Paramore becau…

Started by RockieRaccoon

54 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Ado

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service