Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'tv' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anime

Hi everyone! This discussion is for all you anime fans out there. I'm looking to start watching some anime tv/movies and this is very new t…

Started by Ella Cuskelly

12 Aug 28
Reply by Ella Cuskelly

Favourite TV Shows!

Hey I was just curious what other nerdfighters consider their favourite tv shows, so let us share! My personal ones which I wouldn't be su…

Started by Kat "That Ginger-Haired Girl"

205 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by BP

(sometimes musical) collab channel?

Hey all :)Does anyone want to start a weekly or two-weekly collab? The reason I wrote sometimes musical is because I play some instruments…

Started by Lilymay Miller

6 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Lilymay Miller

The zombie apocalypse team game of super-awesomosity!!!!! (to give it it's proper name)

My friend introduced me to a rather fun game. Take the main character of the last book you read, the last tv show/movie/YouTube video/othe…

Started by ryan brennan

5 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by ryan brennan

Help Fill Out the Vlogbrothers TV Tropes Page!

There is a really jokes/nerdy wiki website called tvtropes.org which defines and lists examples of topes (storytelling devices). The Vlog B…

Started by Claressa Wilcox

0 Oct 30, 2011

Good Anime TV shows/movies

I know it's really a very broad question, but what anime TV shows/movies would you suggest the most? I watch: Moiribito, Hellsing, Trigun,…

Started by Roni

13 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Kratatosk Castagnier

John Green discusses the evil of pennies on Fox Business

John Green on national TV expanding on his anti-penny video. Awesome, despite it being on Faux News :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4g7z

Started by kuranosuke

6 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Garrison Jensen

Favorite console...

Hey guys I was just wondering what your favorite video game consoles are and why. They can be new or old. Just want to here your thoughts

Started by Iain

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacey

TV Channels: What is Offered

So Time Warner just rearranged their channels, and we got a little booklet in the mail that told us which channel was which number. BBC Ame…

Started by Olivia

6 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Olivia

Fastweb - $15k for School

Alright. So, I've found myself with little shame this past week. I feel like a spammer. :( But I've gotta try. $15,000 is a lot...Fastweb…

Started by Talya

6 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Talya

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service