Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Fictional Crush?

I always think it's interesting when people find their "perfect match" at a young age when the person isn't even real. That's right! They'r…

Started by Bekah Smith

614 Feb 20
Reply by Noortje de Graaff

Vampire diaries- good or bad?

Hey I'm watching vampire diaries right now, and do you guys think it's good or just too much like twilight? I'm kinda torn.

Started by katashtraphy

11 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Sarah Josephine

Wuthering Heights & Romeo and Juliet...get a makeover???

We're starting Wuthering Heights in my English class next Monday. I had already read it in high school and had a copy. But my friend Erin d…

Started by Katie

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Katie

Harry Potter vs Twilight

Tell me Nerdfighters. Which is better? Harry Or Twilight?   In my opinion, Harry Potter takes it, hands down. Not only because it's the bes…

Started by Hanna Tyler

90 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Alec Wimmer

nerdfighter video game idea

i know that their already is one being made, but i wanted to throw my idea out their an action rpg resembling kingdom hearts (with co-op pl…

Started by austin hood

0 Aug 16, 2011

Would anyone agree with me if I were to say that Twilight is a lot like Romeo and Juliet.

Although, in my opinion, one of them is a great piece of literature and the other is barely readable garbage, which is which? Thats up to y…

Started by Ellie Jay

7 May 24, 2011
Reply by Ellie Jay

Harry Potter or Twilight?

So pretty much all of the reviews for the Twilight movie has been saying that it's going to get as big as Harry Potter was. I wanted to see…

Started by Veda

20 May 15, 2011
Reply by Fake Crowley

Vampire hair

My dad says I care about the things no one cares about, but this question has stumped me. In twilight, do the vampire's hair grow if the ca…

Started by Sarah

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Anjel Trace

The Justification of Book Burning

Ever since I was a child I have loved reading. I can honestly say that they have made my life better, made me wiser, and given me an escape…

Started by Kim

18 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight Characters. =O

Okay. Now I love both book series to death....but lets just say, that if the Harry Potter characters and the Twilight characters got into s…

Started by Anna

212 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Austin Cox

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service