Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter, Anyone?

do tell. :] i just got one yesterday, and i'll follow you.

Started by Kylie

61 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Molly

Gay Rights Twitter Petition: A Project to Decrease Suck and Spread Some Awesome

Hi guys.  So recently I came across a twitter account that REALLY pissed me off. The account is @YoureGayIf, and its basis is generating hu…

Started by Andrew Coleburn

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Andrew Coleburn

Nerdfighters.ning NOW has a twitter account?!?!?!

Well, being promoted to Forums NM, it's clear I had to start working EVENTUALLY. So here I am, posting my first ever forum post (Please be…

Started by A.A.I.

0 Jul 3, 2012

A Film to Decrease Worldsuck

A Film to Decrease Worldsuck Hannah Lindgren, Paul Weller, and I are film students at Ball State University, and we recently got permission…

Started by Kayla Sprayue

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by CD

Twitter, anyone?

Hey Nerdfighters! I just recently joined Twitter and want to know who else has Twitter accounts. Post a comment with your Twitter username…

Started by MissJo

157 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Dana Louise

Tweet tweet! Nerdfighters with Twitter?

Hey! I haven't seen one of these in awhile. Do any other Nerdfighters have Twitter? I'm sure a few of you do. http://twitter.com/mouseinsne

Started by Bridget Chase

0 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Julesss >:3

The Inside Experience NEEDS Nerdfighteria...

Greetings fellow Nerfighters! **If you'd rather not read this entire rather lengthy brief, feel free to skip down to the last paragraph to…

Started by gleefullymoi

0 Aug 1, 2011

A Brain Crack

This little old brain crack of mine is kind of impossible. Maybe. I stumbled upon an old loneygirl15 video the other day. I thought it was…

Started by Jess

21 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Alecsa

Twitter

Apologies if this is in the wrong space: I'm still getting the hang of the forums!!   I'm helping a friend with her documentary project for…

Started by Jessica Groom

0 Mar 23, 2011

Twitter HP Roleplay?

Hey! My name's Megan. I'm really into Harry Potter, and I'm also really into twitter. I follow a few different roleplay games, and the whol…

Started by Megan Weasley

3 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Haley Keller

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service