Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'universe' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

Is the universe infinite in size?

Pretty self-explanatory from the title I'd say. I came across a remarkable passage from Aristotle which says that the universe is infinite.…

Started by Robbert

9 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Ms.Nerdy Historian

Reason for concious life.

So a little while ago I started thinking about "The meaning of life". I have interpreted this question to be "Why do I exist?". So this is…

Started by Lucas Ramos-Strankman

6 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by BP

A theory on the universe

Hey everybody! I recently came up with a theory about the continuing expansion of the Universe, and I wanted to share it with others, both…

Started by zach hanna

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Lee T. Atkins

I want to have life changing conversations, but how?

I want to have conversations IRL like I do on the internet.  Ones that make me change how I think.  Ones that are worthy of being in a John…

Started by Suvilove

7 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Latch33570

Scientific Question

How many universes do you think there are, and why? I say one, because the universe technically contains ALL matter and energy, and there…

Started by Alexis Stark

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Yasmin

The Big Bang Theory and Cosmology

Let us discuss the evidence pertaining to the big bang theory and any other models dealing with the origin and development of the universe.

Started by QuantumTuba

45 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by CD

The Purpose of Life

This cropped up in another discussion about death down below, but I think it's worth addressing. The question at hand is "What's the purpos…

Started by Simon

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by boko

Theory of the Universe?

For quite some time, I've found myself wondering about the universe and how it came to be, probably not unlike many other Nerdfighters. Mos…

Started by Kathryn

18 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Kathryn

Alternate-universe you?

Some people theorize that every time you make a choice in life, a new universe is created in which a version of you proceeds from all of th…

Started by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

0 Aug 26, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service