Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'up' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plugging Someone Else's YouTube Channel!

As a change to plugging our own, plug someone else's! who knows, maybe we'll actually go somewhere with this xDDDD   right, this is a frien…

Started by Cephyrar

4 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Cephyrar

Is America.......racist?

Before we all light our torches, don our while sheet appearel, and grab our pitchfork, let us consider.   It first came to me in sociology…

Started by Ronald Weasley

9 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Alice

Floridian Nerdfighters meet up?!

YEAH. I want one. AND WHY NOT?! I mean, Paper Towns was SET in florida! Also- would anyone be willing to travel to Florida for an awesome…

Started by Maetastic

9 Nov 16, 2010

Favorite Harry Potter Pick-Up Lines/Jokes

Being Nerdfighters, I supposed that at least half of you are Harry Potter fans. And the others are closeted and need to burst out with a li…

Started by Paige aka Sweet N Low

7 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Emily

Looking for other Nerdfighters?

i'm just moved to st. Augustine FL and i'm wondering if any nerdfighters in the near area would like to meet up!

Started by Camarie Shepard

0 Sep 1, 2010

" The Genie Game" - A Game for Thinkers and Role Players. Also good fun in Class warm ups.

Yesterday, While at Nom con in Dublin, i had an Idea. That idea was "The Genie Game". This game is about Thinking of a Wish that wont back…

Started by Sean

0 Aug 29, 2010

Epic Pick Up Lines

Hey guys! My challenge on my collab channel calls for fifty pick up lines in four minutes, like Hank's "50 jokes in Four Minutes" or John's…

Started by Missy

174 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by madperson42

Rock The literary world!

We all know that one of the co-founders of nerdfighters is John Green, a fantastic author and all around good guy. There are also many blos…

Started by Anna Marie North

19 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by AlexTheNerdyOne

Dan 3.0 - Vlogbrother related challenge

I have an idea...Dan3.0 is coming up and a nerdfighter related challenge will be very necessarySo, my idea, for a monthly goal is to get Da…

Started by Joel Feller

0 Jul 20, 2010

Is it wrong for nerdfighters to be athletic?

being the most athletic of my nerdfighter friends i wonder how athletic is too athletic... here's my stats: 6:34 mile time 21:22 5k time 37…

Started by iRisible

27 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by MisterShadow

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service