Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'vampire' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fanfiction!!

Hey Nerdfighters, if any of you watch "The Vampire Diaries" (if you dont, start. Its an amazing show, regardless if you are a guy or girl)…

Started by Kay Tierney

0 Feb 21, 2013

Vampire Books

Has anyone read a good vampire book? Twilight was the first vampire book I read. And I'm not going to lie, I loved it at first, mostly beca…

Started by Ali M

38 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Pancakelanding

Buffy the Vampire Slayer(BtVS)

i was looking around the site but i couldnt find any buffy nerds out there! are you guys in hiding or is my buffy nerd species extinct? :(

Started by Ale

50 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Terri Voulgarellis

Looking for a buddy? :) Pen pal or chat pal perhaps?

Hi! I'm Nicole... -wave- I like Doctor Who and Sherlock, Buffy, reading and reading and reading, and singing, and gaming, and being silly a…

Started by Nicole Carrubba

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Carrubba

Ninjas vs Vampires vs Pirates vs Jedi vs

Pick a side, any side! Just pray you are on the winning side... The biggest ongoing battle of humankind! Who will win? And why? Feel free t…

Started by Gabriella Guerra

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by AJ

I NEED HELP BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN DOCTOR WHO, FIREFLIES, OR BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SlAYER

Please, to anyone who reads this, don't shoot. I don't want to cuase anybody any anger, but I've never seen Firefies, Buffy the Vampire Sla…

Started by Anna Marie North

28 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Tova C.E

Books Without Vampires!!

Hello fellow nerdfighters im bored of the vamp craze an I am looking for A teen fantasy novel without any vampires .   list your recommenda…

Started by Tina

21 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Steven Olson

Jesse St. James is a Vampire?

Jesse St. James - Lurks in the shadows - Ridiculously talented because he has been practicing for hundreds of years - The Madonna song he s…

Started by Constantinoplez

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Constantinoplez

Edward Cullen or Gremlin?

My mind has been plagued by this question for a while now- Would you rather date Edward Cullen or a Gremlin? I would personally choose the…

Started by Heidi

42 May 27, 2009
Reply by Heidi

Odd Question

I have an extremely odd question concerning Interview with a Vampire. How strong would you consider homosexual themes to be in the novel?…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

14 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Samantha Green

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service