Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'vampires' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good Vampire Books

I was talking to a friend of mine tonight and she said that she hasn't seen any good vampire books published since Twilight got popular. Ne…

Started by Rose! Meeker

19 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Pancakelanding

Vampire hair

My dad says I care about the things no one cares about, but this question has stumped me. In twilight, do the vampire's hair grow if the ca…

Started by Sarah

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Anjel Trace

Ninjas vs Vampires vs Pirates vs Jedi vs

Pick a side, any side! Just pray you are on the winning side... The biggest ongoing battle of humankind! Who will win? And why? Feel free t…

Started by Gabriella Guerra

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by AJ

Vampires or Werewolves?

i just watched Van Helsing for the first time in forever! i really love the way they did both creature in it, so i wondered what other peop…

Started by Travis M :)

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Crystal O'Neill

Twilight Vampire powers

One of the coolest things about Twilight is probably the superpowers (obvious opinion). But not just the super strength, or super…

Started by Cavalier

0 Jun 1, 2010

Want To Be In My Book???

This is the picture being used for the front cover!!! You can't use this without the expressed permission of michellemonique Please be res…

Started by POKEMASTER Gandalf...

253 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by POKEMASTER Gandalf...

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Because intense debates about real, serious things (and really serious things) begin to enrage me if I participate too long. So, here's a…

Started by Reto

95 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Gaylesking

Punishing John

A few of us have agreed that this is a great punishment. Just vote yes or no on this. If you vote no suggest another punishment as extensiv…

Started by Riley Riley

355 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by LEe!

Unicorn Blood?

I have been thinking about this for a while now and i was wondering if anything would happen if a vampire drank unicorn blood? Would he bec…

Started by lauren

3 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by StrawMaryFields

If you weren't made of awesome...

Let's say we weren't made of awesome and had to choose and/or vote on something else to be made out of...what would it be?? May I suggest g…

Started by shweta

89 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by hadil

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service