Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'very' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

A Very Potter Threequel

So this is pretty amazing news but Matt Lang has confirmed that there will be A Very Potter Threequel in 2012 and most likely Darren Criss…

Started by Emma Redvines

14 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by tabby lee

Calling assistance from Nerdfighteria: Threadless design based on AVPM from a Nerdfighter!~

http://www.threadless.com/submission/356834/Bombwich/   Hello, fellow Nerdfighters! Well, I need to ask a favor of Nerdfighteria - my frien…

Started by Rini B

8 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Rini B

Helping out after the earthquake?

Guys, as you all probably know, there's been a horrible, horrible earthquake in japan. one of the worst the world has ever seen. i don't re…

Started by victorthepianofiend

2 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Ann

A Very Potter Sequel

I finished watching it today on youtube and thought it was just brilliant! So I thought i should make a discussion to you know... discuss i…

Started by Hanna Tyler

29 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sabreena Alexandria

Rock The literary world!

We all know that one of the co-founders of nerdfighters is John Green, a fantastic author and all around good guy. There are also many blos…

Started by Anna Marie North

19 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by AlexTheNerdyOne

Dan 3.0 - Vlogbrother related challenge

I have an idea...Dan3.0 is coming up and a nerdfighter related challenge will be very necessarySo, my idea, for a monthly goal is to get Da…

Started by Joel Feller

0 Jul 20, 2010

A Very Potter Musical

Hey All! I was wondering if anyone had the soundtrack for a very potter musical? I know they had released it for a little bit and then took…

Started by Denise

16 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Wonder Woman 2.0

A Very Potter Musical

I just saw it and i think I fell in love. And not really to any person, just the show in general, although I do have favorites in the cast.…

Started by Ariel Diaz

0 Aug 2, 2009

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service