Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'vlogbrothers' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vlogbrothers Quotes

What are some great things John or Hank have said in their videos? Or what are some of the best quotes from any of John's books? Anything!…

Started by Caroline M

37 May 18
Reply by lladegaard

Geek and Sundry Vlogs Competition

Hiya! Thought I'd start a thread in case anyone else wants to shamelessly self promote their Geek and Sundry Vlog audition. Voting went liv…

Started by Mary Rose Hickox

0 Jun 20, 2013

Using Other Youtuber's Videos in my own Video

Hi all! This might not be exactly the place to ask this, and maybe a quick google search would be faster, but since I'm considering using c…

Started by Alex Beaulieu

0 Jun 17, 2013

CRAZY OBSESSED VLOGBROTHERS FAN!

Hello fellow Nerdfighters! I uploaded this video last night about a crazy obsessed Vlogbrothers fan and thought that you all would really a…

Started by Fur Agostino

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Danno

Hank's Unnamed Unfinished Novel

So way way way back in Brotherhood 2.0, when John was doing tons of Papertowns stuff, Hank decided to read some of his novel. He said he wa…

Started by Jordyn Preusker

12 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by R

Vlogbrothers Stories

So I'm doing a speech in class with a friend about John and Hank. We actually have to give the speech as them. I'm blanking a little bit, s…

Started by Alex

0 Apr 28, 2013

Punishment ideas

I think that a good punishment idea is for one of the brothers to watch all of the twilight movies, in one sitting.  Any other suggestions?

Started by quirellmort99 Angie

42 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Huff Ashley

Rapping Challenge Between the Vlogbrothers?

May I propose the idea of a rapping challenge between the Vlogbrothers (and the rest of Nerdfightaria if you guys are interested)?  I don't…

Started by Rachel Wang

0 Feb 15, 2013

Why do you hate swearing... or like it?

*keep the profanity down in this thread please* I personaly dislike swearing, no offence to you if you choose to swear, that is your right.…

Started by Jennifer Hartley

111 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Malthe Lauritsen

HankGames Videogame Suggestions

Hey there everybody! I think that we should just have this thread were we can post suggestions to Hank that he could play.Of course, then w…

Started by William Hagstedt

0 Dec 19, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service