Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'want' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collab channel seeks new members!

Hey so My name is Charlie I'm part of the nerdfighter collab Collaborate Elaborate. We are looking for a few new members so if you're inter…

Started by Charlie Pidcock

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Hannah "the Breeze" walls

I wish I was in NerdfighterLike

I'm so jealous of everyone in NerdFighterLike, who else wants to be in NerdFighterLike? How do you guys make that happen? Hahaha. NerdFigh…

Started by Diane

51 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Stephen Dimino Raqi

Collab Channel

I am looking for people to start a collab channel with. I am a highschool junior and am looking for other high schoolers to vlog with and m…

Started by Taylor Grant

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brooke

torchwood vs. Doctor who

I'm an American watching both series on Netflix. I'm only on  my third episode of torchwood and love it, after finshing two season of Dr. W…

Started by Anna Marie North

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Selphie12

Dan 3.0 - Vlogbrother related challenge

I have an idea...Dan3.0 is coming up and a nerdfighter related challenge will be very necessarySo, my idea, for a monthly goal is to get Da…

Started by Joel Feller

0 Jul 20, 2010

I find this disturbing.

I find this study to be very discouraging. It kinda shows how religion is poisoning this country. I think that we need to band together to…

Started by Conzania

14 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Conzania

How do you want to die?

OK the title says it all. if you could choose how to die how would you go? i want to die in some sort of freak accident, something that peo…

Started by Josh Smtih

41 May 9, 2010
Reply by Victoria

I have an urgent question for the nerdfighters! Please help!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Started by I Don't Bother With Names

0 Dec 29, 2009

When you die.

What do you want to happen to you? Burial? Cremation? Something awesome? I, personally, want to be buried, and I want my tombstone to say…

Started by Lex.

35 May 7, 2009
Reply by Henry

The List

This is The List Every reply to this thread consists of one line and one line alone. This line consists of two things. 1.) The title of…

Started by Pilár

37 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Grace

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service