Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'war' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

Can war be justified?

I was just wondering if you think there are any situations ( real or hypothetical) where war is justified?

Started by Marley

198 Jan 4
Reply by Luke James Donnelly

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

Connecting American Revolution to a modern conflict

Hello! What is the most modern international conflict that is similar to the circumstances/goals of the American Revolution? I'm currently…

Started by Katelyn Elizabeth

2 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Scotty H

Remembering 9/11

September 11, 2001...the day that the world stood still. I will never forget and I will never stand down from my fight to end this Afghan W…

Started by Henry Massingale

0 Sep 8, 2013

Will there be a war?

I was wondering if anyone could explain the the situation between North Korea and the USA at the moment because I don't really understand.…

Started by Ruby

48 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Eystein,

What do you think of the death penalty?

Personally,  for the vast majority of situations - actually, all situations, I am against the death penalty.  With the possibility of false…

Started by CD

215 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

Clash of Civilizations? - Crusades, Christianity & Islam *Need Opinions!*

Hullo fellow Nerdfighters! I asked you all for some help before with a survey for school and you did not disappoint. This time I'm working…

Started by Asiah Kelley

5 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Asiah Kelley

Nerdfighter Project: World Events Log

So, I've created a log I have fondly called the "Doom Log." It is a compilation of the world events (mostly tragic events) which have occur…

Started by David N

0 Oct 8, 2011

Iraq, Afghanistan and War in General

The question is where do the nerdfighters stand on specifically Iraq and Afghanistan but also war in general? Nerdfighteria hosts some of t…

Started by Chris Babb

33 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service