Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'website' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantasy "Fantasy Battles" Website

Hello all. I have a project that I'm very enthusiastic about. It's a kickstarter project and I think there may be a sub-group of Nerdfighte…

Started by Eric Fritz-Waters

0 Jan 1

Original Song Lyrics

So, I've written some song lyrics and I don't want them to just lie in my drawer being useless. So I was wondering if anyone know a good we…

Started by Li

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Tao McCawley

Website building help?

So I have this idea for a really cool product (which I'm planning on making a kickstarter page to help fund it starting next week.) That is…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard

1 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

DeviantART?

Hello, Nerdfighteria. I'm wondering if any nerdfighters have a DeviantART account. It would be awesome if you could post a link to your pa…

Started by Robin

65 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Katie Ann

Decrease world suck by doing almost nothing

This site offers a great opportunity to un-suck the world!  http://www.tabforacause.org/   With Tab for a Cause, you can give to your chari…

Started by Kevin

40 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alex

Trying to help the world suck less...

Hi Nerdfighters,   I made a small site hoping it will make people see the good things in life or make them smile. It's called set a spark.Y…

Started by Farha

0 Jan 17, 2012

Making a website via Tumblr?

I've been looking for a video that Hank made about making a website via Tumblr... I'm pretty sure that it was a thing that happened, but I…

Started by Eunice Jun

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Laima Barros

Your Pants is(are?) down?

I tried to go to the Yourpants.org website and it said "This account has been suspended"    What's that all about?   Is yourpants offlin…

Started by Galen Skibyak

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Tazlima

Help Fill Out the Vlogbrothers TV Tropes Page!

There is a really jokes/nerdy wiki website called tvtropes.org which defines and lists examples of topes (storytelling devices). The Vlog B…

Started by Claressa Wilcox

0 Oct 30, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service