Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'wii' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great wii games that people must play?

I'm a new owner of a wii u (I got it from my dad since he died) and so far I got a mario game for wii that he did buy and one with small ga…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

0 Jul 18

Animal Crossing Wii

Hi, just wondered if anyone on here has animal crossing wii and would like to exchange friend codes?

Started by J fry

0 Jul 30, 2012

SKYRIM!

So I'm kinda new around here :) The members of Nerdfight taria (no idea of to spell that) are very friendly and helpfull :)   That out of t…

Started by Rick

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Consoles: The Big Three.

Possibly the most important debate in video game history, Playstation 3, Wii or Xbox 360? Need I say more?

Started by Zac Spriggs

16 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by AlexTheNerdyOne

Favorite console...

Hey guys I was just wondering what your favorite video game consoles are and why. They can be new or old. Just want to here your thoughts

Started by Iain

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacey

Game consoles

I didn't see it on here and it's always interesting. What is everyone's preference? What do you think of the games consoles? I prefer xbox…

Started by Shelby

27 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Carro

What was the best moment of your life?

Honestly I'm curious, what was the best moment(s) of your life? Mine was when I got my Wii Went into Chemistry Honors, and Being intoduced…

Started by Nao

57 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Shawn

Wii friend codes

hi if you have a wii and enternet on your wii just post your wii friend code because I need friends on my wii I might add you or i might no…

Started by Zach

0 Jul 28, 2008

Ninjabreadman

Has anyone played it? Seen it?

Started by Scattergories!

2 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Scattergories!

Guitar Hero

Does Anyone Love Guitar Hero ? i do i think its awesome !!! :)

Started by Leanne

4 May 4, 2008
Reply by Leanne

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service