Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'will' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

0 Mar 6

The Hold Me Closer Project

Ok, so a little while ago, a guy named Tom Sherborne came up with a great idea - to make Tiny Cooper's musical, Hold Me Closer, a reality.…

Started by Lisa Doyle

32 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Daniella Ignacio

HP fans in Brisbane?

Hello, I am Yasmine and I am a teenager, potterhead and Game of Thrones fan (thronian?). I am starting a Harry Potter club (Brisbane Bogg…

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

0 Jun 25, 2013

Hold Me Closer- the Tiny Cooper musical... for real!

Do you like Will Grayson? Do you like will grayson? Do you like Tiny Cooper? Me too!   Some awesome nerdfighters are working to create Tiny…

Started by Jordan

14 May 2, 2013
Reply by Taryn Clarke

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Mysterious Nerdfighter Note

A little while ago now, I bought Will Grayson Will Grayson at a bookstore in Perth, Australia. When I started reading it, I realised that t…

Started by Rebecca

11 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Katie Stockton

Looking For Alaska and J Scribbles

John posted photos of signed Looking For Alaska pages. When and where will these be available and how to I get one!! 

Started by Lexie

3 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Emily Mead

Do we owe anything to the dead ... ?

I just watched John's last video, and something he said but didn't really talk about was "What, if anything, do we owe the dead?"I'm curiou…

Started by Simon

18 May 9, 2012
Reply by CD

Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan

I like Ranger's Apprentice. Halt is my favorite. 

Started by Krimsha (Krista)

0 May 6, 2012

"Will Grayson Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levithan

I'm pleased to announce that this will be the Blurbing Book Club book from April 6th - May 6th.  Here's what you should do during that time…

Started by Tenley Nadine

129 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Bernadette Grace Bauyon

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service