Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'win' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Poem I Have to Read in Front of EVERYONE!

HI! So in my school we do this thing every year called Prized Speaking, where you pick a piece (excerpt, poem, speech, etc.) and read it in…

Started by Jill De Luz

0 May 5

THE AWESOME NERDFIGHTER SCAVENGER HUNT, (Melbourne, Australia)

HEY VICTORIANS! If you interested in meeting like minded nerfighters, solving clues and riddles, completing exciting tasks and are great a…

Started by Jaq

0 Mar 17, 2012

Samurais or ninjas?

Everyone knows ninjas win from pirates, but do ninjas win from samurais? And another question: is the plural of samurai 'samurai', or 's…

Started by Daniel

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel Joy Bernatowicz

Starcraft II

It is finally here! Such an amazing game.

Started by Alex Wendt

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Monkeylibrium

Concerts

Nerdfighters, what concerts have you gone to? My first concert was Michelle Branch with Sheryl Crow headlining. I was nine, I thought Sher…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

86 May 26, 2011
Reply by Robyn R.

A Geek popularity contest!

Yes, that's right... only Geeks may enter, and the prize is a trip to events like CES and ComicCon! http://www.topgeek.iinet.net.au/   I've…

Started by EvEm_Relic

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by EvEm_Relic

Canada Legalizes Prostitution

Started by Charles

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Kenmore Thompson

Project Awesome Esther

For everyone who knew Esther Earl, they have nothing but love and praise to say about her. They are brought back to fond memories and funny…

Started by Leandra Clifton

2 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Leandra Clifton

Cromartie High School

Best anime ever. If you haven't seen it you are missing out. If you have, discuss it here!

Started by Tim

0 Jul 20, 2010

Vote Nerd

Hello again nerdfighters i'm back with another out of this world idea inspired by the UK general elections and I know this is going to soun…

Started by James Hynes

4 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by leo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service