Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'world' (255)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NAtional Peeps STORE??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/08/AR2009070803978.html They are building a store in Maryland FOR PEEPS I bel…

Started by Afua

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Claire

De-suck list

Everyone reading this: We should all make a list of things we all should promise to do to decrease world suck. Anyone interested in helping…

Started by Mary Napier

70 on Monday
Reply by Paula Barral

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

What would be the perfect world?

Hello fellow nerdfighters. I am looking for your ideas of a perfect world. By that i mean what is the perfect type of administration, econo…

Started by Azur Ponjavic

17 Jan 15
Reply by Abreo

A call for help for a life saving project that needs funding.

As much as I don't like advertising, this is worth it. Nerdfighteria is all for decreasing world suck, right? This is a project by my dad -…

Started by Hila "Indiana" Jones

0 Dec 29, 2013

What would happen if you ruled the world?

Would you try to make peace? Would you leave the world as it is? Would you have everyone worship your favorite things? Would you throw all…

Started by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

30 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Sara ann Loehr

Disney Movie Codes? PLEASE help

I have a friend who has cancer, as some of you already know from my other posts in this category.  This friend has a tradition of getting t…

Started by Brendan

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Brendan

What is the effect of a population decrease?

From what I've read, a series of social progressions in Europe have lead to the birth rate falling below the death rate -- meaning: in a gi…

Started by Brendan Crowley

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Youtube Vs. The World (Becoming Youtube #10) The Ben Challenge

Before anything, first please watch the video so you'll get what I'm saying :P This video got me and a lot of youtubers thinking about wha…

Started by Edoardo Ortiz

0 Aug 2, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service