Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'worldsuck' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support the Project for Awesome with Tab for a Cause

Hello fellow Nerdfighters!  As you all know, Project for Awesome is coming up next week. I just wanted to ask for your help in spreading th…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 11, 2013

T-shirts to decrease cancer suck

It seems that not a ton of people see the forum posts, but even if it's one or two people, this post will be worth it.  As many people prob…

Started by Brendan

1 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Brendan

Honeybees & Humans

http://www.ted.com/talks/marla_spivak_why_bees_are_disappearing.html Hey nerdfighters, I figured since the motto here is fighting to decre…

Started by Oliver Pratt

0 Sep 23, 2013

Honeybees & Humans

http://www.ted.com/talks/marla_spivak_why_bees_are_disappearing.html Hey nerdfighters, I figured since the motto here is fighting to decre…

Started by Oliver Pratt

0 Sep 23, 2013

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

So, September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  My best friend (well...other than my wife) is a survivor of childhood cancer and I work…

Started by Brendan

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Brendan

Worldsuck Index Widget? What about Windows?!

I know that there's a worldsuck index widget for mac, but can someone figure out how to make a worldsuck index gadget for windows sidebar,…

Started by Kelsey

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jacob Riddel

Youtube Vs. The World (Becoming Youtube #10) The Ben Challenge

Before anything, first please watch the video so you'll get what I'm saying :P This video got me and a lot of youtubers thinking about wha…

Started by Edoardo Ortiz

0 Aug 2, 2013

How to decrease worldsuck?

I'm thirteen, and just got into the whole nerdfighters thing. I have a few questions. First of all, what exactly is worldsuck? How can I de…

Started by Haleigh

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Natalie

nerdfighters for firefighters

In the past 10 or 20 years something terrible has happened in the Netherlands and I'm sure that its not just limited to my nice little nati…

Started by Willem Anton Wieringa

0 Jul 2, 2013

Nerdfighter Podcasts

I have an Idea. Well part of it. I was recently listening to all of the rooster teeth animated adventures and I had the idea, "the ning cha…

Started by Sergeant Raffe

17 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Toast Dragon (James)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service