Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'worst' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

Please, Please, PLEASE can you tell the worst movie you ever watched, or a movie that was so bad that too many people warned you about it,…

Started by KenKen

832 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

The worst moment of your life...besides your conception. (obviously)

This for all the awkward, inconvinient, creepy, uncomforatable, humiliating moments of suck we have all experienced.  Feel free to write do…

Started by Cara Makins

1 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by The Black Knight

The worst book ever?

I know that Nerdfighters love books, but there are those that are so dull or completely boring that it's hard to read a sentence of it. For…

Started by Calvin Gene Patterson

22 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Calvin Gene Patterson

The Worst Nerdfighter Fanfic Ever Written

Okay, here's the deal. Inspired by the other thread, The Worst HP Fanfic Ever, I have decided it would be amusing if we as Nerdfighters cr…

Started by M

44 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Tim

Worst movie ever?

My vote is for tremors. Kevin Bacon saves the world from giant worms. I kidd you not.What do you think?  

Started by Ronald Weasley

10 May 15, 2010
Reply by Q

Best Day/ Worst Day

"'Never heard of it,' the Colonel said. ''Cause I just made it up.' she smiled... 'Everybody tells the story of their best day. The best st…

Started by Manda Robertson

1 Apr 3, 2010

My Immortal rides again

In the past few weeks, I've seen several people say that they can't find My Immortal on fanfiction.net anymore - and sadly it's true that i…

Started by Erin

37 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Charles

AIG wins worst company in America award

Congratulations to AIG for beating Comcast in this year's final. Comcast is always a tough competitor in the Worst Company In America con…

Started by Charles

0 Sep 27, 2009

Worst thing a NERDFIGHTER can do?

What is the worst thing a nerdfighter can do?

Started by Chanel

72 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kassaundra S

Worst or Best Band ever?

My brother found this video today and showed it to me and I pretty much laughed the whole time while watching it. http://www.youtube.com/w

Started by Brittaneee

0 Jul 24, 2009

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service