Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'would' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Time Travel, the mechanics.

I've seen a thread somewhere around here about what you would do if you could time travel (http://nerdfighters.ning.com/forum/topics/timetr

Started by Rachael M Williams

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

The Origin of Pirates and Ninjas?

Possibly the earliest referance for Pirates versus Ninja are in the comic series The Phantom.  Basic backstory:  Kit Walker (a sailor, but…

Started by Lie Taylor

0 Jul 2, 2011

Plugging Someone Else's YouTube Channel!

As a change to plugging our own, plug someone else's! who knows, maybe we'll actually go somewhere with this xDDDD   right, this is a frien…

Started by Cephyrar

4 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Cephyrar

Unique Cookie Recipes

I am a baking fanatic and love to find new recipes. I have cooked my way through the regular recipes like brownies, chocolate chips, snicke…

Started by Anna Marie North

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Rena

Videocon 2011

Will there be a Vidcon 2011?im posting this because i would like to know who is wanting this to happen and if you know its happening please…

Started by Norman King Franklin III

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Jordan Curry

GINGERS ARE FIT!

Ok, is it just me, or are gingers really fit? I mean look at all the sexy red heads, Mary Jane (Spiderman) April (Ninja turtles) and Amy Po…

Started by Charlie Pidcock

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Captain Baird Swift

A book about me (or you)

Can you imaging what it would be like being a character in a book? As in all the amazing/awesome things that happen in books, happen to YOU…

Started by Daisy Edwards

0 Apr 3, 2010

Crossdressing

Would you ever/ Do you cross dress? Why or why not? What is it to you? How do you see it? Have you ever met a cross dresser personally? Dis…

Started by Manda Robertson

8 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by cynical_banana

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service