Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out the trailer for my new YA contemporary novel

http://youtu.be/d0_bGH62dyg Synopsis Pre-Order Now: goo.gl/Ojy70LRelease Date: September 22ndGoodreads: http://goo.gl/leyB2OMy Website: ht…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 on Saturday

Journalism, writing, editing, and overall awesomness

Hey Nerfighters! I'm applying for an Online Editor position and I wanted to know what your experiences, advice, funny stories, and anything…

Started by Rhanasaurus

0 on Friday

1st Chapter of My Novel...Critique?? Improvements?? Help much appreciated!!! :)

Chapter One She slipped out into the backyard, barefoot and dressed in little else but a baggy black t-shirt and pyjama shorts. The midni…

Started by Rebecah McManus

4 Aug 17
Reply by Rebecah McManus

Collaborative Short story....

I noticed that most of the stuff in the "Writing" forum is about people (better, faster, and stronger than me) who have written things or w…

Started by Bookbot

11 Aug 12
Reply by Sophie

Decrease World Suck With Love Letters

I recently discovered a TED talk about this and I'm inspired by the awesome (check out the link if you wish).  Your mission: leave love let…

Started by Chloe Rickards

10 Aug 8
Reply by Sara V.

Nerdfighter Newsletter/Newspaper

A few Nerdfighter Friends and I got to thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could have some kind of newspaper to share content, keep us upda…

Started by Alexandra Hunter

25 Jul 5
Reply by Shivanya Ashley Anand

Unnamed story...

(This is just the beginning of a story i'm trying to write..) That's one thing I'm sure I'm not alone in being afraid of and it is to lose…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

2 Jun 17
Reply by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

Novel in Progress: BETA Readers and INSANE Pestering Required!

Hi all, So two years ago I started a novel. It was terrible and I scrapped it pretty quickly. I've improved a lot since then, had a success…

Started by Georgia Gough

10 Jun 12
Reply by Max Paul

Writing Accompaniment....

So I have been wondering if any of you writers use music or other forms of media to get you motivated to write as you write. I listen to lo…

Started by Megumi Muzekuto

13 May 29
Reply by CharlieWriter

Should John make a book specifically for nerdfighters?

I think John should make a book that include a whole bunch of inside jokes from vlogbrothers. It would be awesome just have little thing he…

Started by Emily Temple

10 May 22
Reply by Emily Temple

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service