Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborative Short story....

I noticed that most of the stuff in the "Writing" forum is about people (better, faster, and stronger than me) who have written things or w…

Started by Bookbot

10 Jul 11
Reply by Bookbot

Nerdfighter Newsletter/Newspaper

A few Nerdfighter Friends and I got to thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could have some kind of newspaper to share content, keep us upda…

Started by Alexandra Hunter

25 Jul 5
Reply by Shivanya Ashley Anand

Unnamed story...

(This is just the beginning of a story i'm trying to write..) That's one thing I'm sure I'm not alone in being afraid of and it is to lose…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

2 Jun 17
Reply by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

Novel in Progress: BETA Readers and INSANE Pestering Required!

Hi all, So two years ago I started a novel. It was terrible and I scrapped it pretty quickly. I've improved a lot since then, had a success…

Started by Georgia Gough

10 Jun 12
Reply by Max Paul

Writing Accompaniment....

So I have been wondering if any of you writers use music or other forms of media to get you motivated to write as you write. I listen to lo…

Started by Megumi Muzekuto

13 May 29
Reply by CharlieWriter

Should John make a book specifically for nerdfighters?

I think John should make a book that include a whole bunch of inside jokes from vlogbrothers. It would be awesome just have little thing he…

Started by Emily Temple

10 May 22
Reply by Emily Temple

Writing mystery/thriller

I was wondering if anyone could help me with my book: I am writing a mystery/thriller which (for once) is going quite well. However, as the…

Started by Rebecca

2 May 6
Reply by Elena Himalaya

This Poem I Have to Read in Front of EVERYONE!

HI! So in my school we do this thing every year called Prized Speaking, where you pick a piece (excerpt, poem, speech, etc.) and read it in…

Started by Jill De Luz

0 May 5

Looking for someone to look over a first chapter.

so I've found an old story I wrote and revised the first chapter... I like the idea of the story, and I kinda want to make it a thing. Woul…

Started by SidniGoesRawr

4 Feb 13
Reply by Peggy S.

Why do you like to write/ why do you want to become a writer?

Is it something you're passionate about and you love? Do you find it to be the only thing you're good at and you "need a hobby"? Is there a…

Started by Vincisomething

26 Feb 12
Reply by Peggy S.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service