Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Journalister

As aspiring writers, I'm sure most of you have dreamed of one day getting paid to do what you love! Good news! A relatively new site called…

Started by Kathryn

0 Aug 8

Fanfiction nerdfighters

Are there any fanfiction writer Nerdfighters out there? Or avid readers?What do you write for? What is your favorite style? Your favorite p…

Started by Theresa

8 Jul 1
Reply by Claire

Do you get tired of your world once you've built it?

I love the initial world-building that takes place when you're introducing readers to a new place and the people who live there.  It's fres…

Started by Katie Barkley

4 Jun 9
Reply by Katie Barkley

The desideratum of veracious anapestic morphology

Prolixity aside, I'd like to ask a question considering the poetic arts: What is the effects of structuralization of rhyme scheme, syllabal…

Started by Noah Thomas

2 Mar 3
Reply by BP

How do I start making a novel?

Hello all, About 6 months ago, I started taking English lessons with an AMAZING teacher, who completely inspired me in the way of writing.…

Started by Daniel Fletcher

2 Jan 27
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Decrease World Suck With Love Letters

I recently discovered a TED talk about this and I'm inspired by the awesome (check out the link if you wish).  Your mission: leave love let…

Started by Chloe Rickards

12 Jan 24
Reply by Sophie Joy

WCW is back!

Our own RJ Robledo has been away at college for some time and "Wisdom Crieth Without" has understandably been undergoing a months-long hiat…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

0 Jan 15

Nerdfighter Newsletter/Newspaper

A few Nerdfighter Friends and I got to thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could have some kind of newspaper to share content, keep us upda…

Started by Alexandra Hunter

28 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by DarkAndTwisty

There is nothing more important in a democracy than well-informed electorate. Journalism is the tool the people have to hold their leaders accountable. Be a citizen journalist.

In a democratic society, voting is the least a person can do as an active citizen.  Being political is a constant state of mind and, in an…

2 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Dylan R N Crabb

A project for aspiring journalists.

Are there any journalists here?  I have an idea. I want to start a journalistic style blog for start-up writers and I have big plans for i…

0 Nov 13, 2014

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service