Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (194)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighter Newsletter/Newspaper

A few Nerdfighter Friends and I got to thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could have some kind of newspaper to share content, keep us upda…

Started by Alexandra Hunter

22 Apr 4
Reply by Megan Mueller

Writing Accompaniment....

So I have been wondering if any of you writers use music or other forms of media to get you motivated to write as you write. I listen to lo…

Started by Megumi Muzekuto

10 Mar 24
Reply by Sharon Chase

Looking for someone to look over a first chapter.

so I've found an old story I wrote and revised the first chapter... I like the idea of the story, and I kinda want to make it a thing. Woul…

Started by SidniGoesRawr

4 Feb 13
Reply by Peggy S.

Why do you like to write/ why do you want to become a writer?

Is it something you're passionate about and you love? Do you find it to be the only thing you're good at and you "need a hobby"? Is there a…

Started by Vincisomething

26 Feb 12
Reply by Peggy S.

Need articles for writing advice website!

I'm in the process of a redesign for a literary blog I run. The aim of the blog is to give feedback from real editors so writer's can see w…

Started by Lizzie Finn

1 Feb 2
Reply by Claire Smithy

Decrease World Suck With Love Letters

I recently discovered a TED talk about this and I'm inspired by the awesome (check out the link if you wish).  Your mission: leave love let…

Started by Chloe Rickards

8 Jan 6
Reply by Katie

My Books on Sale

Hi guys, I'd just like to take a minute to let you all know that my two YA fiction novels will be going onto a Kindle Countdown deal from…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Dec 2, 2013

My Mind and I, an angst-ridden poem

So, I wrote this poem in September of 2012.  I will warn you, it is a bit dark.  Feel free to analyze, critique, or whatever.  Also, I'm cu…

Started by Sadie Mae

2 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Dryamontillado

Flash Fiction Buffs

http://pressedupinabook.com/?p=2010 Submit your own story, so I can read them. DFTBA!

Started by Priscilla Tan

0 Nov 2, 2013

Character Ideas?

Hello everyone, ive begun to write some ideas down on paper however I really want to spice up the draft with maybe some characters? I'd lov…

Started by lauren peters

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Christopher Jay Chen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service