Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There is nothing more important in a democracy than well-informed electorate. Journalism is the tool the people have to hold their leaders accountable. Be a citizen journalist.

In a democratic society, voting is the least a person can do as an active citizen.  Being political is a constant state of mind and, in an…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Dylan R N Crabb

A project for aspiring journalists.

Are there any journalists here?  I have an idea. I want to start a journalistic style blog for start-up writers and I have big plans for i…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

0 Nov 13

Decrease World Suck With Love Letters

I recently discovered a TED talk about this and I'm inspired by the awesome (check out the link if you wish).  Your mission: leave love let…

Started by Chloe Rickards

11 Nov 1
Reply by Reem

Nerdfighter Newsletter/Newspaper

A few Nerdfighter Friends and I got to thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could have some kind of newspaper to share content, keep us upda…

Started by Alexandra Hunter

27 Oct 16
Reply by Ose Arheghan

Review Copies of my Latest YA Novel. Request Now!

Hello, My name is Hannah Harvey. I’m a young adult fiction writer from the UK. Recently I released my fourth book ‘Between Now and Goodbye’…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Oct 14

1st Chapter of My Novel...Critique?? Improvements?? Help much appreciated!!! :)

Chapter One She slipped out into the backyard, barefoot and dressed in little else but a baggy black t-shirt and pyjama shorts. The midni…

Started by Rebecah McManus

5 Sep 23
Reply by Paul Andrew Willis Jr

All the AnxiOusNeSs!

So, I am writing this book. And it feels like it's my baby, I've put so much effort into it. And all I want to do is get all my ideas onto…

Started by Rebecca Weir

1 Sep 22
Reply by Quincy

Help finding connections in publishing

I know this is an odd request, but I felt like if anyone would know people in the publishing world, more specifically at Penguin in NYC, it…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard

0 Sep 17

Check out the trailer for my new YA contemporary novel

http://youtu.be/d0_bGH62dyg Synopsis Pre-Order Now: goo.gl/Ojy70LRelease Date: September 22ndGoodreads: http://goo.gl/leyB2OMy Website: ht…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Aug 30

Journalism, writing, editing, and overall awesomness

Hey Nerfighters! I'm applying for an Online Editor position and I wanted to know what your experiences, advice, funny stories, and anything…

Started by Rhanasaurus

0 Aug 29

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service