Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'wrong' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unfair Trial in the US! Please Help!

Woman wrongly convicted. " A Family’s Response On March 31, 2012 there was a tragic car accident, in a 2001 Ford Taurus, that took Jeffrey…

Started by Ally

0 Mar 2, 2013

I took a wrong turn.

I was watching youtuber, Ze Frank's latest video and it got me thinking. It got me thinking about his previous videos and what those videos…

Started by Erin V.

0 Aug 28, 2012

Costumes that should never be "sexy"

Just add what you think applies. Doesn't matter if they exist or not, just as long as they never should be.   Girl scout Nun  

Started by E_Lewis

49 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Nimisha }Darth Voldy{

HELP!

hi, i'm jody, i'm 16,i live in england and i'm just about to start college (in september). the problem is, i don't think i'm ready for it a…

Started by Jody

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jody

German protest goes wrong (Stuttgart 21)

Right now in Germany in the capital city of the State they try to press through a project to rebuild the main train station. So far not ba…

Started by Charles

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Ultimate Schnitzel

book banners

I propose that book banners become official anti-nerdfighters. like the decepticons and the people of fahrenheit 451 they oppress the freed…

Started by Emma Graydon

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Jayde

Homosexuals

A couple years ago, I was all against the idea of gays, but I think it was just because everyone else was. I started thinking about it, and…

Started by Madeline

260 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Heidi

Is it wrong for nerdfighters to be athletic?

being the most athletic of my nerdfighter friends i wonder how athletic is too athletic... here's my stats: 6:34 mile time 21:22 5k time 37…

Started by iRisible

27 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by MisterShadow

wrong age, bud

My age and appearance are often confused. I'm 17 years old, 18 in December, but I have recieved age guesses of 19 to 21 and up. And not alw…

Started by broelle

150 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Sam O

It's M-e-y-e-r: NO "S" @ the end!!! (and other errors)

I get kind of anal sometimes-things make me twitch every so often. One twitch-worthy little gem I keep seeing over and over and over again…

Started by Gabrielle

136 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service