Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'xbox' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metal Gear Rising - New dlc Packs for xbox and ps3

hey guys. I got so thrilled when i read about the new dlc packs coming for metal gear rising. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has received a…

Started by Jake Clarence

0 Mar 21, 2013

COD Clan for everyone!

Hi guys! :) Let me start off by saying I am not good at video games. By not good I mean bad and by bad I mean REALLY bad. So, I was searchi…

Started by Rachel Moore

0 Jul 19, 2012

SKYRIM!

So I'm kinda new around here :) The members of Nerdfight taria (no idea of to spell that) are very friendly and helpfull :)   That out of t…

Started by Rick

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Looking for a buddy? :) Pen pal or chat pal perhaps?

Hi! I'm Nicole... -wave- I like Doctor Who and Sherlock, Buffy, reading and reading and reading, and singing, and gaming, and being silly a…

Started by Nicole Carrubba

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Carrubba

Assasins creed brotherhood (spoilers)

I've completed the game and I was going to do the glyphs before this but when I was about to start I realised I was in the massive row of m…

Started by Cameron geddes

0 Nov 29, 2010

in need of techie help

recently, I sat down to my Xbox 360 after about a week of not using it.  However, when I attempted to insert the disc into the drive, all I…

Started by Ace of Anton

2 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Ace of Anton

Capture Card?

I'm looking for a good capture card for my xbox 360, does anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks.

Started by Zac Spriggs

0 Oct 27, 2010

HALO REACH= AWESOME (am I correct? Or am I correct)

what are your thoughts?...

Started by Gage Norris

4 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jimmy Marcy-Johnston

Consoles: The Big Three.

Possibly the most important debate in video game history, Playstation 3, Wii or Xbox 360? Need I say more?

Started by Zac Spriggs

16 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by AlexTheNerdyOne

Favorite console...

Hey guys I was just wondering what your favorite video game consoles are and why. They can be new or old. Just want to here your thoughts

Started by Iain

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacey

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service