Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'years' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TORONTO YULE BALL 2014

The Yule Ball, modelled after the Harry Potter books event, will be a black tie formal dinner and dance. It will be presented by the execut…

Started by Sami-Jo Perruzza

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Griffin

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Eight year US presidential terms

Question. Should the US move to double the length of its presidential terms to 8 years rather than the current 4. I think yes.   Here's my…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Kenny

I'm New here, also the worst Nerdfighter ever!

Obligatory apologies if this is the wrong place to post! So, probably about two-ish years ago I received a Nerdfighter note in a book I bo…

Started by Audrey

0 Jul 21, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011!

I've been trying to think of some of my own, and here they are: -Get in shape -Read at least a book a week -Get straight A's/A*'s in my GCS…

Started by Caitie

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Madison Hartwig

Book recommendations

Hey there fellow nerdfighters.I am currently training to be a primary school (elementary school for all you American's out there) teacher.I…

Started by Kate

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Kate

Unique Cookie Recipes

I am a baking fanatic and love to find new recipes. I have cooked my way through the regular recipes like brownies, chocolate chips, snicke…

Started by Anna Marie North

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Rena

Does anyone know who Edarem is? He was sentenced to 5 years in prison by using a computer

Edarem is this awesome guy on youtube. He posts videos about what he does around the house, songs that he likes, and other entertaining vid…

Started by ZeRo

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Lynn Jenkins

Am I the Youngest NerdFighter in the World?

I want to know if I set the record for youngest NerdFighter. I am currently 12 years old. (1/8/96) Also, post your age, just so I know th…

Started by Henry

12 May 12, 2009
Reply by Steve Graham

What Are Your New Years Resolutions?

A pretty normal question, but I'm facinated by people so I'd love to know. My new years resolution is to cherish every moment I have left…

Started by Zoe

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Alan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service