Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NERDFIGHTERS NEEDED: A jolly nice Youtube-y research thing

Greetings, you lot. PLEASE HELP ME DO GOOD LEARNING. The title includes all the information you need before clicking on the video below: ht…

Started by Matt Tidby

29 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Zoe Glatt

New Youtubers!

If your a new youtuber or someone who doesn't have that many subs leave your url below! mines: http://www.youtube.com/user/mickigp?feature=

Started by Micki

2 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

Are you a youtuber?!!

I've just recently become a youtuber as my computer won't allow me to upload videos on this network. So, I was wondering if anyone else was…

Started by charlee_em

120 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Micki

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

New YouTube project, in need of partner!

EDIT2: I have created the channel, It only has my personal welcome video, as I have not chosen a partner yet (keep the emails coming) but p…

Started by Caleb Stuart

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

VIDEO COLLAB CHALLENGE????!?!!!

Hi, my name is Gracie and I am a nerdfighter (obviously). Just now I have stumbled upon fiveawesomegirls, a youtube channel collab from 200…

Started by Gracie

68 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Yang Si

D&D Inspired Musical Web-series - The GM

What do you get when you cross a composer with D&D, add in a pyratical director of photography, and production manager crazy about maki…

Started by Michelle Wood

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sarah S.

Women??

Are you a man and do women confuse you? Are you a Woman and think men just don't get it? Come find out why that is as we explain it all...…

Started by BYBI Ken

0 Jan 6, 2013

I make videos, and I think you should check them out.

I am David Organ, I am 15 and I make youtube videos. I am trying to make good creative videos and could use some feedback. If you like my v…

Started by David Nicholas Organ

0 Dec 28, 2012

This Wasn't Your Year? IT'S OKAY.

Hi, all! I put up a new video last night that has been getting a wonderful response so far, and so I wanted to share it with y'all.  It's c…

Started by T. Michael Martin

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service