Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New YouTube project, in need of partner!

EDIT2: I have created the channel, It only has my personal welcome video, as I have not chosen a partner yet (keep the emails coming) but p…

Started by Caleb Stuart

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

VIDEO COLLAB CHALLENGE????!?!!!

Hi, my name is Gracie and I am a nerdfighter (obviously). Just now I have stumbled upon fiveawesomegirls, a youtube channel collab from 200…

Started by Gracie

68 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Yang Si

D&D Inspired Musical Web-series - The GM

What do you get when you cross a composer with D&D, add in a pyratical director of photography, and production manager crazy about maki…

Started by Michelle Wood

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sarah S.

Women??

Are you a man and do women confuse you? Are you a Woman and think men just don't get it? Come find out why that is as we explain it all...…

Started by BYBI Ken

0 Jan 6, 2013

I make videos, and I think you should check them out.

I am David Organ, I am 15 and I make youtube videos. I am trying to make good creative videos and could use some feedback. If you like my v…

Started by David Nicholas Organ

0 Dec 28, 2012

This Wasn't Your Year? IT'S OKAY.

Hi, all! I put up a new video last night that has been getting a wonderful response so far, and so I wanted to share it with y'all.  It's c…

Started by T. Michael Martin

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

YouTube Society

I was thinking that it would be great to watch other nerdfighter videos from people that I've never met. So just post your YouTube link her…

Started by Be Cheek, Mike Gloom

44 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Kawa

Camera Advice!

What are your thoughts on the Gopro Hero3 Black edition? I've been looking at it and it is absolutely beautiful. But it lacks so many thing…

Started by Guy Foti

0 Dec 13, 2012

WANTED: YOUTUBE COLLABERS!

Hey there! so I'm planning to start a youtube collab channel sometime within the next couple of weeks and I'm looking for people to collab…

Started by Victoria

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Elle Saunders

Fav Youtube vloggers?

My favorite vloggers on Youtube are the FiveAwsomeGuys, CharlieIsSoCoolLike, Walllofwierd, Makemebad35, Nerimon, and of course the VlogBrot…

Started by nerdfiter4life

237 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Kate

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service