Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VEDA (Vlog Everday In April) Thread

Hey there, so myself and my friend Sam are doing VEDA for the first time this year and I was wondering what I should expect and what I shou…

Started by Andrew Johnson

60 May 8, 2013
Reply by Steven harris

Video-making app needs BETA TESTERS!

Hi everyone!   I'm currently on a marketing internship for Capture.Us, a soon-to-be-launched iPhone and iPod Touch app that makes taking vi…

Started by Cristina

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by Veronika

Educational Gaming - Science and Engineering topics meet gameplay

Hello all. About a month ago I started up a channel with the aim of tapping into the growing "Let's Play" segment on the internet these day…

Started by Chris Course

0 Apr 26, 2013

NERDFIGHTERS NEEDED: A jolly nice Youtube-y research thing

Greetings, you lot. PLEASE HELP ME DO GOOD LEARNING. The title includes all the information you need before clicking on the video below: ht…

Started by Matt Tidby

29 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Zoe Glatt

New Youtubers!

If your a new youtuber or someone who doesn't have that many subs leave your url below! mines: http://www.youtube.com/user/mickigp?feature=

Started by Micki

2 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

Are you a youtuber?!!

I've just recently become a youtuber as my computer won't allow me to upload videos on this network. So, I was wondering if anyone else was…

Started by charlee_em

120 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Micki

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

New YouTube project, in need of partner!

EDIT2: I have created the channel, It only has my personal welcome video, as I have not chosen a partner yet (keep the emails coming) but p…

Started by Caleb Stuart

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

VIDEO COLLAB CHALLENGE????!?!!!

Hi, my name is Gracie and I am a nerdfighter (obviously). Just now I have stumbled upon fiveawesomegirls, a youtube channel collab from 200…

Started by Gracie

68 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Yang Si

D&D Inspired Musical Web-series - The GM

What do you get when you cross a composer with D&D, add in a pyratical director of photography, and production manager crazy about maki…

Started by Michelle Wood

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sarah S.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service