Nerdfighters

The rules are the same as last year! (click here for more details)

You have a year to read 100 books. Add replies with what you have read and possibly a little description to tell your fellow Nerdfighters a little bit about them. 

Good luck and get reading!

Tags: 2012, books, challenge

Views: 3814

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in!  I'm making myself reply now before I talk myself out of this.  I'm starting Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult today.

I can't wait to read that! I love Jodi Picoult novels.
I just finished it! It was fabulous. I've only read My Sister's Keeper from her, but I definitely enjoyed both thoroughly.
Whew, 1 down, only 99 to go!

Sing You Home is probably my favorite of hers, so good choice!

read house rules by her, it's awesome. I liked it much better than my sister's keeper :)

My favourite Picoult is Nineteen Minutes, you should give that a go :) Only, you might not want to read them one after another. It's really easy to get sick of her style of writing (this might just be me)  

I'm in too! Sounds like fun, albeit I might start to get nervous about the goal when we get to my exams... Still, fun, books, what can go wrong?

I'm in, and I've actually already finished my first two books! I'm determined to finish this year, since I didn't get to 100 in 2011 because of school.

1. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris - This is the latest book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, which is what the True Blood TV series is based on. If Twilight is the bad side of vampire books, Sookie is the good side (though it's definitely still fluff).

2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Fantastic. Honestly, I got much more out of this book than I thought I would, and I'd definitely recommend it to fans of Looking for Alaska. 

Oh I loved Before I Fall! It was a blurbing book club book...

Definitely fluff, but I have a weakness for the Sookie Stackhouse books too! Just finished Dead Reckoning--it was pretty good :)

Beginning Johannes Cabal the Detective tomorrow! Also reading the adventures of Sherlock Holmes

I really want to do this this year :)! Though no idea what to start with. I kinda want to wait for my copy of The Fault in Our Stars to ship out before I start but I feel like that'll put me at a disadvantage. 

So I'll find something to start with tomorrow and get working on it. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service