Nerdfighters

The rules are the same as last year! (click here for more details)

You have a year to read 100 books. Add replies with what you have read and possibly a little description to tell your fellow Nerdfighters a little bit about them. 

Good luck and get reading!

Tags: 2012, books, challenge

Views: 3840

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just started Snow Child (got in sent to me free by Waterstones for reviewing) - so far it's really depressing.

Love this idea! My first book of 2012 is Game of Thrones (which is good, I think, because it's a series...) 1/100, starting now :D

Sounds great. There is no way I will be able to finish by the end of the year but I will try my best. 

I'm in (I'm doing a list and everything :D)!

I'm currently reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (second in the Hunger Games series)

SUCH A GOOD SERIES. 

I'm just starting "son of Neptune" today. I'm in!

I am gonna do this this year. I heard all about it last year and didn't do it. But now I shall. Luckily I started reading a book already... East by Edith Pattou. So much awesome. :)

I'm in! This is my third time trying to read 100 books in a year. I only made it to 37 in 2011 so I'm hoping to beat that goal. I don't know what my first book is going to be though

Yes, another year of tireless reading!

I've just started Going Bovine by Libba Bray--already absolutely fantastic, that book!

That's what I started with too! It's REALLY good, though I'm only a hundred pages in.

I'm in, I don't think I could do a 100 even with Kris the Kindle. But, i'm interested to know how many books i could read in a year. So, here we go! Starting off with a Zombie Survial Guide, what better way to start 2012, knowing how to defend against zombies .)

Haha, I like your Kindle's name. Mine is Kendall. :P

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service