The rules are the same as last year! (click here for more details)
You have a year to read 100 books. Add replies with what you have read and possibly a little description to tell your fellow Nerdfighters a little bit about them.
Good luck and get reading!
Replies are closed for this discussion.
25. Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen
Dramatic wiritng centered loosely around horses.
21. The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly (re-read)
22. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling (re-read)
23. My New American Life - Francine Prose
24. Flappers and Philosophers - F. Scott Fitzgerald
25. Tales of the Jazz Age - F. Scott Fitzgerald
26. Absurdistan - Gary Shteyngart
27. Goldengrove - Francine Prose
28. The Enlightened Cyclist - Eben Weiss
29. The Twelfth Enchantment - David Liss
30. Reckless - Cornelia Funke
31. Half Magic - Edward Eager (re-read)
32. Knight's Castle - Edward Eager (re-read)
33. No More Us for You - David Hernandez
34. A Long, Long Sleep - Anna Sheehan
35. The World: A History, Volume 1 - Felipe Fernandez-Armesto (This is a textbook, but I did legitimately read the entire thing, so I'm counting it. It's still a book, right?)
36. Flowertown - S.G. Redling
37. The War of the Worlds - H.G. Wells
I've lost reading time due to summer classes and a full-time job at the same time, but now that my classes are over, I'm picking up the pace again...
26. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
27. 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
I'm so into this... But apparently I found out late...
Will this happen next year? If so... I'm in :D
You can start whenever! Just Read! Thats the whole point, to discuss this fun past time that we all enjoy.
28. 11th Hour by James Patterson ~ One of my favorites in this series, skulls and rogue cops.
29. Flying Changes by Sara Gruen ~ LOTS of drama intertwined with horsey bliss.
I'm in! Been doing this by myself all year (am on 76! woo!), keeping track on Goodreads, but it's much more fun knowing other people are doing it too :)
30. The Girl With the Dragon Tatto by Steig Larson
I love this series, it'll blow your mind
It's been awhile since I've updated this! Might have missed a few, but since I'm already well past 100, it doesn't really matter.
Breakfast at Darcy's by Ali McNamara - I don't normally read adult fiction, but I was in a book slump and needed to alter my reading habits!
A Walk in the Park by Jill Mansell - another adult fiction book!
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella - and another one
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas - retelling of Cinderella with her as a kick-ass assasin
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz - mostly forgettable story about .. I don't really remember
The Twice-Lived Summer of Bluebell Jones by Susie Day - wonderful book, I highly recommend it!
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr - I do adore Sara Zarr!
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone - billed as Time Traveller's Wife for teens, really good!
FrostFire by Zoe Marriott - really wonderful fantasy book by a great author
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang - very different idea of a story - a world in which two souls inhabit the same body
Crusher by Niall Leonard - fun YA crime story by the husband of EL James
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Maguire - Why did I do this to myself?!
Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson - sequel to Hunting Lila. I preferred HL :(
So Much Closer by susane Colasanti - I didn't enjoy this as much as her previous books
Spy for the Queen of Scots by Theresa Breslin - hugely entertaining and addictive historical YA read
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs - very fun YA about the descendents of Medusa
Love at Second Sight by Cathy Hopkins - utterly adorable
The One that I Want by Jennifer Echols - I adore Jennifer Echols
Moonglass by Jess Kirby - this book had me in tears
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George - first YA from this author of adult mysteries, loved the characters
I am so in! Currently reading A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula LeGuin!