Nerdfighters

Here's the deal:
I have no friends who are NerdFighters in real life. I AM in the process of converting them from lame into made of awesome. But it is a lengthy process, considering how many videos they need to watch to really understand the many jokes and things from Hank and John and what-not.... Rambling for the win!
ANYWAYS.
I would love it if we could set up a real hardcore pen pal thingy. [wow. that sentence was NOT made of awesome]
But, yeah. Then us NerdFighters can really discuss. Our lives. Current NerdFighter news. How to truly be MADE OF AWESOME.... etc. etc. etc.
So, yeah. I was stuck in the waiting room while watching Mr. John Green feed Willy and talk about, well, everything on BlogTV... And we discussed about how few people really have NERDFIGHTER MADE OF AWESOME friends they can talk to all the time...

There's my proposition.
I assume communication via E-Mail, what with lame postage, and people not feeling very safe giving out addresses.
So there.

Let the discussion and ideas flow henceforth!

EDIT:
hmm. As you may have noticed.... There are a LOT of NerdFighters. Aaand, well, I can think of ideas, but wow. I'm not one for truly implementing and details and all that mumbo-jumbo....
So I guess this discussion board has just kind of become a place to answer those questions for everyone to look at and if you see someone and think 'Woooaaaahhh, I totally understand what they mean. We should converse!' ...Well, from there you... Converse! It's fun. I promise. We don't bite.... Well, I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone... But it's okay, you can't get rabies via the internet. :P
So this is just a place to be like 'HEYYYYYY. This is meeee and if you find me remotely interesting we should find a convenient way for us to communicate and be friends'

aand next thing you know you'll have NerdFighter friends in Canada and the US and Sweden and the UK and... other places!

QUESTIONS!
1. hobbies?
2. sport(s) you play...?
3. what other vlogs do you watch?
4. are you big into politics?
5. are you looking more for a pal to chat with, or some big discussions?
6. your age [so you can find someone you might have more things in common with ei. school, jobs etc.]
7. what is your favorite book?
8. what is your favorite Brotherhood 2.0 video?

you can think of more, you can not answer these, you can simply peruse through other peoples' answers, go crazy!

Let's see how this works!!!

Tags: awesome, blah, friends, hank, in, john, life, made, nerdifghters, of, More…pals, pen, pwn!, real

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Name:
Favorite book:
fav B2.0 video:
any sports?:
fav movie:
favorite song of hanks:
what other video blogs do you watch:

any other questions you think should be added? (that is not a question on the questionaire, unless you want to answer it..which is okay i guess...)
i think those are excellent questions. i think maybe gender as well, though. just because. even though girl nerdfighters do out number male ones...
Gender is obvious by the picture. Maybe just say your gender if it isn't obvious. :D But also, does it really matter?
No... just a nice thing to know!
This is an awesome idea! I'm definitely in.
I say we add Gender, but also whether or not it matters if you get paired with someone of the same gender or not. Because I honestly don't care, but some people might?

And like I said, we need a category like "Favorite Ways to Be Awesome:"
so in short we're all in we just need some set questions that are made of awesome
that sounds like the best idea
but maybe we should comment on our pages so we dont think this creeper comes out of nowhere emailing us saying hey whats up?
Okay. Well, I think as made of awesome nerdfighter..ians.
we should figure how to put this together! any known web makers like Ning but for more connectivity and less blogs and videos.... eh?
.....now you for the ideas!!
hehe.
Who decides who penpals up with who? Do we just fill out the questionaires, and then if someone wants to be your penpal they reply to your post saying that they want to and enclosing their own, filled-out questionaire?
I'm in!
who's in? I'm in!
but how are we going to choose penpals? just randomly?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service