Nerdfighters

Just curious as to what other nerdfighters listen to.
Please post the Song, Artist, and Album of whatever song is playing as you type.

Tags: bands, music, songs

Views: 6302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Next Breath by Hawk Nelson

Overexposed by Matt & Kim

Drippy, by Banco de Gaia. One of the most unbelievable build-ups I've ever heard. It starts with recognizable sounds (rain drops, marching footsteps, etc.) and turns them into percussion, and then it all just explodes into the stratosphere.

Well not just one song i'm currently listening to Wish upon a Blackstar by Celldweller again and again :D

Wanting What I Need by Clara C

Last was God's Love from Bad Religion, now it's Feel Good Inc from Gorillaz and up next will be Gorillaz again with Rhinestone Eyes 

Lateralus, Tool, Lateralus.

been a surprising amount of time since i've listened to that one

just, just started Kari Jobe's Steady My Heart

Moma Sed, Puscifer, V is for Vagina

Escalating it with Bad Motherf***er by Biting Elbows, keeping it up with Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters and then staying up with F*** You by Bad Religion 

i know i've posted while listening to (an) other Mark Schultz song(s) but just finished He Is

What About Us, John Barrowman, Music Music Music!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service