Nerdfighters

Ok, so my friend Kelly is in need of some techno-savvy help. Her compy has gone over to the dark side. It's not quite at the blue screen of death... it's kinda at the black screen of coma. So it's looking like the system is going to have to be wiped. And not like this doesn't sound like a fun process, I'll be excited to see the computer guys use that flashy stick... I mean, it is like Men in Black yes...??

Anyways the only thing that she really wants to save on there is her Youtube videos, but it's not looking like we're going to be able to. But we've heard rumors that you can download things off of Youtube. Is this true? If so how does one go about it?

Thanks,
~Jessie~

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to have a Firefox Addon called "Down them All!" for downloading any video off any page, but it no longer works. But check for something like that!

Google "Video Downloader" and there are many that do this.
I was going to say the same thing.... but yeah it no longer works.... altho im sure there are others out there... naturegeek said it best... google Youtube video downloader or just video downloader your bound to get results.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service