Nerdfighters

My favorite vloggers on Youtube are the FiveAwsomeGuys, CharlieIsSoCoolLike, Walllofwierd, Makemebad35, Nerimon, and of course the VlogBrothers. Who are yours?

Tags: favorite, vloggers, youtube

Views: 3202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watch Laurenisadinosaurrrr's videos and subscribe :D

Oh my! Laurenisadinosaurrr you say? That is quite the name! Would you say that this Lauren creature is entertaining? 

toby turner, john green, hank green, nicepeter, sometimes ijustine and shaycarl, and james from "vlogsofawesomeness". highly entertaining.

I like Nerimon, the Sarcaschicks, Pottermoosh, Shane Dawson, Smosh and of course, Vlogbrothers. :)

littleradge, charlieissocoollike, nerimon and frezned especially (: 

Ahh. I posted about frezned, and then I saw your post. Hoopla for Australian wit <3

My absolute YouTuber is Hayleyghoover, but I also like italktosnakes, devilishlypure, owlssayhooot, fiveawesomegirls, missxrojas, charlieissocoollike, nerimon, disneykid1, etc.

Olan Rogers is my favourite. Ever. Handsdown

Wheezywaiter, charlieissocoollike, danisnotonfire, amazingphil, kapowvlogging, Nerimon, livelavalive, Vsauce.

all of the above are awesome.

maan the list could go on and onn.

I would include vlogbrothers in this list but.. that would just be silly.. i thought it would be an unwritten rule :P

Just found a new guy who is rapidly becoming a favorite called Jacke Karashae. He's excellent but struggling to get about 15 views per video at the moment so go check him out, especially this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_781593&fe...

He's also a nerdfighter of course.

vlogbrothers (of course ^^) charlieissocoollike, Nerimon, itswaypastmybedtime, danisnotonfire, and especially AmazingPhil (haha he's just too cute~)

MarkIsRealBored, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Vlogbrothers (duh), littleradge, Charlieissocoollike, nerimon, OMFGItsJackandDean, JackHoward, adeanaday, bertiebertg, BriBry, wheezywaiter, ItsWayPastMyBedtime, tomissonotawesome, slomozovo, crabstickz, TomSka, cadegoestocollege, dailygrace, hexachordal, michaelaranda, ciaranobrien89/FunnyCatVideos, TimH078, WOTO, wallycube, JackSpriggsTV, 3sixty5days, eddplant...
Is that too much? Is that no a healthy amount of time on the Internet?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service