Nerdfighters

Evidently not all books are good.
I want to know what is the worst book you've ever read.

Mine is Benjamin Lebert's Crazy [the sickest book ever, (had to read it for school)]

Views: 6352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if these are the worst books I've ever read - but they're the only ones that come to mind right now:

Daughters of Eve by Lois Duncan (for some reason I just hated that book, kind of a let down because I usually like Lois Duncan books)

and Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (I can't see why people seem to love this so much, it would be an okay story if it had a better ending - but because the ending sucked it made it hard to overlook the other bad things about the book - I talk about what exactly is bad about it in this blog after the youtube video)

Annnd um, Moon Children (at least I think that was the title) I don't remember who it was by, it was a point horror book I read years ago, it was kind of rubbish (some point horror books are actually quite good, that one just wasn't)

last one I can think of is The Silver Kiss... again, forgot who that was by - but I just didn't like it at all.

Don't know which one of those 4 would be the worst - but I didn't like any of them.
Annette Kurtis Clause wrote The Silver Kiss.
Oh yeah, that's the one! I always forget the last two names. :o)
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Annete Curtis Clause. I didn't even finish The Silver Kiss, and really hated Blood and Chocolate.

Blood and Chocolate was the first book I've read where I actually hoped the movie wouldn't follow the book.
I'm gonna stand up and say I liked blood and chocolate. Silver kiss wasnt so great.
I agree. I liked blood and chocolate, and the silver kiss was alright, but dissapointing.
I also liked Blood and Chocolate. The somewhat surprising ending actually made more sense to me than the obvious one that they went with in the movie.

The Silver Kiss, on the other hand... there are not words.
Yeah, I read Blood and Chocolate in just a few hours and I really liked it but The Silver Kiss was kind of...nothingy.

Agreed.  I read Blood and Chocolate, and expected The Silver Kiss to be as good or better, and it totally wasn't.

I don't know why people hate those books so much, I loved them both. Maybe it just me *shrugs*
I didn't really like Blood and Chocolate either. I didn't hate it, though.
I agree wholeheartedly with your assesment of Wicked Lovely. I can't belive I wasted even an hour on it. The ending ruined a book that had so much potential to be awesome.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service