Nerdfighters

Evidently not all books are good.
I want to know what is the worst book you've ever read.

Mine is Benjamin Lebert's Crazy [the sickest book ever, (had to read it for school)]

Views: 6535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. I hated it. Was not able to relate to it at all, and it's like, "Ohai, random redneck sailing down the river, and BOOM, pirates out of nowhere! And let's throw in a con artist, a runaway slave and an idiotic second-banana while we're at it!" And then of course they translated it into broken English. What the hell was the point of that book anyway? Serously!?!?1/1
A Separate Peace.

The main character Phineas breaks his leg in the middle of the book, then re-breaks it later falling down some marble steps, and he had pneumonia too. While he was in surgery, the pneumonia infected his blood stream and went into his heart and he died. Another dude went insane and spent the rest of his life in his dining room. Pointless crap! I hated it!
I'm reading that book right now in English. I actually love it. The characters are amazing and it lets you play scicologist for a little bit.
I read that back in high school. It was my least-favorite book I'd ever had to read for a class. Until college, at least.

It was so pointless. It's supposed to be about schadenfreude, and betrayal and remorse, but the main character (and everyone else for that matter) came off as boring and one-dimensional. It read like the diary of one of Holden Caulfield's phony classmates at Pencey.
Erm...that's not even what happened.
I was not a big fan of "A Wrikle in TIme". I had to read it in the 5th grade. 4 years later, and I have not found a book I dislike more. I hated that book.
Haha, that's like my favorite book ever! What about it don't you like??
WHAT! AWIT was my second favorite book in first grade! Then again, I also liked Phantom Tollbooth...and I had never read any scifi-ish stuff before, and I now love scifi.
Breaking Dawn was fairly craptacular despite all the twihards thumping it like they were Christians with the Bible, but Stephen King books in general make me want to die from suck.
I'm a twihard...and I thought it was horrible as well. Well,not horrible but it wasn't...good? I just didn't like it as much as the other three.
Stephen King books are made of pure, unfiltered, perfect AWESOME. No joke...

♥Megz♥
i really hated "grab on to me tightly as if i knew the way" . i loved the title of the book and the cover art but honestly, two pages in i wanted to burn the book.I finished it though and immediately picked up the next book i could to get the taste out of my mouth.

i hate how any book with a teenager in it immediately gets compared to catcher in the rye and all the reviews on the back were like " for all those who were waiting for the second coming of holden , now's your time".........bushi

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service