Nerdfighters

What do think is the best anime? Choose from anything, no restrictions here!

Views: 1152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely Bleach.

My favorite anime are Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and Black Butler.

This is hard, but not as hard as "what's the best manga ever?"

Best anime is I guess ... ooh, still hard! I'd say between Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Azumanga Daioh, Fullmetal alchemist, and Pani Poni Dash.
lol, thats the answer of a true anime fan! can't make up there mind
yep, I've been watching banime since i was 5 years old, and it all started with sailor moon. Oh, I also wanna add to my list anything by Hayao Miyazaki. I own most of his movies (the ones I own are Spirited Away, Kiki's delivery service, Castle in the sky, and My Neighbor totoro) (my neighbor totoro may be my all-time favorive miyazaki movie, but i like Howl's moving castle second best, and all the rest are third, except Princess Mononoke is my least favorite. I still love it though!)
I love Miyazaki. I think Castle in the Sky or Kiki's Delivery Service is my favorite movie of his.

castle in the sky was my first VHS, I used to watch it every week

I watched Spirited Away last night (well half of it at least). I like The Cat Returns. (it's by the same company as Miyazaki)
Same director too^^
Aah, yes, there is no denying the genius of Miyazaki. I love all his movies but I think My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Spirited Away would be my favorites, but it's really close. Studio Ghibli was like my second Disney when I was a kid :)
Brotherhood or the First One?
I don't know if anyone is going to agree with me on this..but Elfen Lied is my favorite of all time.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service