What do think is the best anime? Choose from anything, no restrictions here!

Views: 1318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

... this is hard... umm..... hmm... its a three way tie between Bleach, FMA, and Death Note.
I'm terribly girly and clichè. I love "Fruits Basket" and "Tenchi Muyo!" to death. And I agree, Miyazaki is just too awesome for words. I always feel a rush of nostalgia when watching those movies. :)
...But my guitars not plugged in.

I really like an anime called Planetes - its a not-so-futuristic sci-fi series about astronauts who have to clear space debris. Much more exciting than it sounds!
Trigun :D
couldnt possibly ever make up my mind!!!!
Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Howl's Moving Castle are the BEST!
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
I'd say that Bleach is pretty good, but if you read the manga the anime sort of strays from the storyline during that whole thing about Bounts. But i guess you could just skip through all that and get back to the fight against arrancars...oh, crap! did i just ruin it for people?? eek! sorry!!
If you're looking for something to watch when you're bored, i'd say One Piece just because it's both silly and has action in it as well, but if they made an unedited version, i can't seem to find it. The only thing other people may not like about it is it's absolutely ridiculous and you might not be into that sort of stuff.
i believe this was said by someone in another string, but i want to shove whoever took the anime off cartoon network Saturday nights down a mine shaft

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service