Nerdfighters

What do think is the best anime? Choose from anything, no restrictions here!

Views: 1180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Inuyasha.

Cowboy Bebop.

It was the first anime I ever watched, and nothing has ever quite lived up to it since.

So far I'm torn between Durarara, Cowboy Bebop, and Ghost Hound.

Cowboy Bebop is my current vote. 

Ooooohhh hard one... I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist and Ouran High Host Club, but if you were to say manga I'd say Black Butler, Naruto... etc... I haven't actually seen the anime for Naruto, but I tried Black Butler and I hate the voice that Ciel has.

this is a hard question to answer but i at least know i love Code Geass, Black Butler, Darker than Back, Oran Highschool Host Club, and Eden of the East ...lol i know that's a lot but i cant choose :b

Death Note or Black Butler.

Sir, I am currently obsessed with Black Butler. Sebastian is like adfknqowfnocnolqwneflniorn :3

Gundam 00. Death Note was good but I didn't watch much after what happened to L. I haven't seen all of the Gundam shows yet. I'm doing my best to watch them in chronological order (in universe) which is hard because the UC universe is huge. I refuse to watch G Gundam anymore because it just sucked. But Gundam 00. Love it.

Definitely Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, Fullmetal Alchemist, and so many more!!

Hungry Heart, Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood , Howl's moving castle, Spirited away. I love them all 

I would have trouble choosing between DeathNote or Pokemon. LOL even they are two completely different animes, I love them both.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service